Hull-Daisetta vs Sabine Pass/HD WINS 47-6

HEY GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, 2 SABINE PASS TEACHERS VEHICLES AND  SEVERAL SABINE PASS RESIDENTS CARS WERE ALSO VANDALIZED. THE TRASH WAS FROM PA, THAT WOULD BE PORT ARTHUR. THE KIDS WERE CAUGHT AND ARE BEING BROUGHT TO JAIL. YOU GUYS SITITNG AT HOME NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.PORT ARTHUR IS ABOUT 10 MINUTES FROM SABINE THEY WERE RESPONSIBLE NOT THE "SABINE PASS THUGS".

What a bunch of trash those Sabine Pass thugs are !!! Breaking into cars and slashing tires !!! Sabine Pass people are a pile of stinking garbage !!! I wish H-D would have kept their starters in after the half and ran the score up to 70-0. Good job Bobcats on the win.

Classy comment. You're a fine representative yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian Anderson, one of the bobcat tailbacks, won state in both the 100 and 200 meters.  HD's sprint relay team won 2nd place at state.  Overall HD's track team won 2nd place at state.  So I hope WH is ready to chase down more than just an oilfield crew truck !!! H-D Bobcats District Champs !!! Dang I almost forgot to tell you, Anthony Brooks our other Tailback is faster than Adrian Anderson. Looks like slow footed WH is in trouble !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian Anderson, one of the bobcat tailbacks, won state in both the 100 and 200 meters.  HD's sprint relay team won 2nd place at state.  Overall HD's track team won 2nd place at state.  So I hope WH is ready to chase down more than just an oilfield crew truck !!! H-D Bobcats District Champs !!! Dang I almost forgot to tell you, Anthony Brooks our other Tailback is faster than Adrian Anderson. Looks like slow footed WH is in trouble !!!

55 Your boy Anderson is a east to west runner not north and south he is scared of contact and WH has plenty of it for him.Track is track and football is football there is a difference so bring on all your speedsters we will be there Oh yea 55, football has a line of scrimage not a finish line this wont be a track meet

You keep talking about this track team, but Bud, you're a few months until track season. H-D probably has more speed than anyone they played, but they aren't running all over and around their opponents. Speed advantage goes to Daisetta, we've established that, but those speed guys are gonna have to take some licks and stop some power runners.

And yeah, all of this is trash talk. We're rivals, that's whats great about it. I wouldn't put money on either team, because its gonna go to who wants it more. The HD - WH is always very hard to predict, but WH is the undisputed district champs until they get beat, and thats the truth! Can't wait til' Friday..... ;)

Well lets talk about power runningbacks. H-D's starting fullback Aaron Cook  #7 goes about 5'9 230 lbs and yes he was first team all-district. Also ran all over Groveton last year. Then there is the best player in our district H-D starting tailback #22 Tyree Patterson which is 6'1 215. You will know him well after friday night !!!! Don't forget "Mr. Full Ride To The University Of Houston " our All-State Wideout Franklin Smith #8. He is only 6'2 212. So it is not just H-D'S 4 burners that run 4.4's and 4.5's that you have to worry about. We can run you over to with power football.

Well lets talk about power runningbacks. H-D's starting fullback Aaron Cook  #7 goes about 5'9 230 lbs and yes he was first team all-district. Also ran all over Groveton last year. Then there is the best player in our district H-D starting tailback #22 Tyree Patterson which is 6'1 215. You will know him well after friday night !!!! Don't forget "Mr. Full Ride To The University Of Houston " our All-State Wideout Franklin Smith #8. He is only 6'2 212. So it is not just H-D'S 4 burners that run 4.4's and 4.5's that you have to worry about. We can run you over to with power football.

When was he offered a full ride to U of H?

Every game Houston Cougar scouts are there in the stands. The boy can make plays. Can not be stopped with single coverage.

If that is the case, we have a bigger problem:

According the NCAA

(2)    In NCAA Football Championship Subdivision, 42 evaluation days

(see Bylaw 13.02.9) during the months of September, October and November,

(not to exceed a period of 42 days) selected at the discretion of the institution

and designated in writing in the office of the director of athletics; authorized

off-campus recruiters shall not visit a prospective student-athlete's educational

institution on more than one calendar day during this period.

This came off the NCAA website  http://www1.ncaa.org/membership/membership_svcs/recruiting_calendars/2007-08/DI_Football

If your statement is incorrect, please retract it before you get a bunch of people in trouble!

If it is true, then report it.

Dang calm down Mr. Magoo. No rules have been broken to my knowledge. This is not Watergate. Yes I exaggerated alittle, but I did hear he has a good shot of getting a sholarship to Houston.

NCAA rules are nothing to exaggerate.  I am all about doing the right thing the right way.  So I guess that you stretch the truth on the rest of your posts.

If that is the case, we have a bigger problem:

According the NCAA

(2)    In NCAA Football Championship Subdivision, 42 evaluation days

(see Bylaw 13.02.9) during the months of September, October and November,

(not to exceed a period of 42 days) selected at the discretion of the institution

and designated in writing in the office of the director of athletics; authorized

off-campus recruiters shall not visit a prospective student-athlete's educational

institution on more than one calendar day during this period.

This came off the NCAA website  http://www1.ncaa.org/membership/membership_svcs/recruiting_calendars/2007-08/DI_Football

If your statement is incorrect, please retract it before you get a bunch of people in trouble!

If it is true, then report it.

Hey EX HD Coach...keep them boys in line!!! ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder