Best OC?

Guest Indian Chief

No way in hades that PN-G's OC is the best.  He isn't even on the radar.  Just because we're winning all of a sudden doesn't mean he's the best.  If he were, we wouldn't be sitting on leads, running the ball up the middle three times and punting, while the other team makes a comeback.

Best in the area is simply West Brook's.  Last year I would have said Central's, but he's at Ozen now.  Kelly's OC might be a good nomination also.

Forgive me for asking and stirring up a hornet's nest, but why do all of the WOS people hate their OC. I'm not from around there, so I don't know the story. From an outsider, it would look as if he does a fairly good job. Everyone is hammering him this year, but he doesn't have any Beasley's to work with this year. I would guess that if there were any Beasley's, WOS would be putting up bigger numbers. What am I missing?

Long story. Just forget it.

It may be a long story, but if the man has been hammered repeatedly, someone ought to be able to give a reason why. If you look back at all of the posts, all you can see is that everyone wants the old OC back. Once again, as an outsider looking in, it doesn't appear that yall have missed a beat with this OC. You are still the most feared program in SETX, but yet you say he is not as good as lower level coaches. I'll ask again: what's the problem? 

Weren't you guys calling for the head of your OC earlier in the year after 2 scoreless games?  Things change fast!  Personally, I think PNG's staff does a more than adequate job with the talent they have as does Nederland's.

I still want him gone Razor, I agree it is crazy how everyone has changed tunes when the truth of the matter is Burnett gets beat up for a few seasons and then a good group of kids come through and saves his job. If he was truly better as you say than Nederlands he would have the consistency of Neumann.For me a good team every three to four years is unacceptable.You want find me crawfishing and blowing him uo now as the best coach in the area.

They are all just OK, I dont think there are any out there that are vying for any awards this year. The closest thing to innovation is Nederland going to the spread but even that is pretty much the status quo nowadays.

Generally I would say that this thread is a N/A. Not applicable.

LOL, PNG.. Why can't I stop laughing?? That is the funniest thing I have read in a while.. ROFLMAO.

Forgive me for asking and stirring up a hornet's nest, but why do all of the WOS people hate their OC. I'm not from around there, so I don't know the story. From an outsider, it would look as if he does a fairly good job. Everyone is hammering him this year, but he doesn't have any Beasley's to work with this year. I would guess that if there were any Beasley's, WOS would be putting up bigger numbers. What am I missing?

If you would have been at the game against Giddings last year you would understand. I was there, it was u-g-l-y in many ways. Truthfully, its probably not something to air out in public but if you trust me at all trust me that it was REALLY bad,,, I mean in a biblical way it was bad.

They are all just OK, I dont think there are any out there that are vying for any awards this year. The closest thing to innovation is Nederland going to the spread but even that is pretty much the status quo nowadays.

Generally I would say that this thread is a N/A. Not applicable.

LOL, PNG.. Why can't I stop laughing?? That is the funniest thing I have read in a while.. ROFLMAO.

Gotta admit it is true though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami