Game of the Year

Central Pollok 2

Silsbee 1

This game was unreal! Even though the Tigers came up short what a game. First round of the playoffs and 12 innings over 4 hours and over 200 pitches from both pitchers.

Who was the Pitcher from Silsbee ???

I thought it would have been higher as well.....just did not know it BH thought it would go down that way. Heck I was shocked at the BH/Central match up. I thought they would blow them outta the water. Heck I thought we would beat em too.......I guess ya never know in high school sports, do ya.

I still vote on the Shepherd-Barbers Hill game.. Even more so after the Splendora game of 4-0. I think Cummings and Hall would still be heaving balls if not for the error.. That was a great game!

Good Luck in Austin BH!

• 2 weeks later...

Well' date=' I'll have to change my vote now ! Take your pick, either game of the State Tournament LCM vs. Cleburne or LCM vs. Dripping Springs. Neither one of these games can be beat!! ;omg[/quote']

Looking back after everyone has had time to catch their breathe after those 2 games - THEY HAD TO BE THE TOP GAMES. 11 & 12 inning games were both teams had girls on base, do or die for win/championship. The atmosphere was unbelievable. Great defense, pitching & all-around teamwork!! Those are the kind you will always remember. Both have my vote, not sure if there is anything else close to even consider:)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder