9. Jasper

10.Silsbee

11.Woodville

12.Deweyville

13.Kountze

14.Orangefield/HJ

15.Liberty

Guest EagleFan01

Still not going to move Newton ahead of Buna I see, even though they are a better football team.. Come on Coop you killing me.... Oh and don't give me that there undefeated crap either don't want to here it...

These rankings are stupid. I dont know who puts them together but they should be banned from sports for a long time. Kelly could beat all of the Big Schools in SETX with MAYBE the exception of west brook and that is a HUGE maybe; however, kelly is still ranked number three in small schools. Good job to whoever does these rankings.

Guest Chaingang Defense

These rankings are stupid. I dont know who puts them together but they should be banned from sports for a long time. Kelly could beat all of the Big Schools in SETX with MAYBE the exception of west brook and that is a HUGE maybe; however, kelly is still ranked number three in small schools. Good job to whoever does these rankings.

PLEASE!!! Hopefully we'll play ya'll next year and we'll see.  :D

Guest WBFan09

i agree that Kelly should be number 1 for small school...WOS have proven they are beatable

Kelly would beat up on East Chambers as well...but i dont know if Kelly could hang with the big dogs just yet...dont get me wrong they could definitley beat up on some of them but not all

i realize kelly beat a 5A from Louisiana but i heard there are only like 20 5a schools over there and i also heard that Sulphur has a pretty bad team this year...i just think that just shows ya Texas football

Guest beards_bro

I guess we will never know who would win out of L-Town and the Brook because they won't be playing this year. We can only speculate.

Second place for L-Town sounds good for right now but hopefully that will change by the end of district play and we will be the front runner.

Guest beards_bro

i've never seen so much crying in all my life.  Maybe ya'll can have your daddy's beat coup's daddy.  Get over it babies.  The rankings don't mean anything.  :'(

I second that, too much wining every week by the same people it seems.

I guess we will never know who would win out of L-Town and the Brook because they won't be playing this year. We can only speculate.

Second place for L-Town sounds good for right now but hopefully that will change by the end of district play and we will be the front runner.

what? ???? who won't be playing this year? be careful what you say, cause you dont want to get that thread started!!

Guest beards_bro

82 5A state champs....u need to read what I said before u respond. I simply was responding to westend1 comments about Kelly & Lumberton people talking about who would win if they played the Brook this year. I said that Lumberton and west brook won't be playing this year and that we could only speculate as to who would win. West Brook and Lumberton are not on each others schedule...am I right? So, I don't know what u r talking about...What I said was not very confusing.

Guest FPHS 78

I'm guessing that these people who think Kelly or Lumberton could beat Brook this year have not even seen Brook play.

dont think kelly could beat westbrook...DO think they'd beat anybody else around here , tho...

Guest Bulldog

Big School (5A-4A)

1. West Brook

2. Lumberton

3. PN-G

4. Nederland

5. Memorial

6. Dayton

7. Central

8. Ozen

9. Barbers Hill

10.LC-M

Small School (3A-Privates)

1. WO-S

2. East Chambers

3. Kelly

4. Buna

5. Newton

6. Kirbyville

7. Hamshire Fannett

8. Hardin

9. Jasper

10.Silsbee

11.Woodville

12.Deweyville

13.Kountze

14.Orangefield/HJ

15.Liberty

Koop Good Job i think these polls are very accurate......keep it up...

I suggest that Lumberton worries about beating a very good PNG team at the Rez. If they play like they did against Nederland you all will be in a war. I'm pulling for PNG myself! Looks like the 22-4A championship is not going through Beaumont this year. :o

Guest beards_bro

I suggest that Lumberton worries about beating a very good PNG team at the Rez. If they play like they did against Nederland you all will be in a war. I'm pulling for PNG myself! Looks like the 22-4A championship is not going through Beaumont this year. :o

Don't worry about them boyz....they will be ready and focused for PNG...they are definitely not looking past anyone in this district and they are definitely not thinking about who would win between them and the brook. That was just a topic that I and other people were discussing...not the Raider football team. We hope they bring it and it will be a war...that makes for a very exciting game for the players and fans.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wew
    Newest Member
    wew