JASPER FANS CONGRATS TO COACH BROOKS FOR MAKING THE CHANGES ON OFFENSE

LAND95, I AGREE, WE GOT TO OPEN THE FIELD UP WITH THE PASSING GAME, TOO MANY TIMES, I SEEN #10, THAT  SPIKES KIDS WIDE OPEN, AND FROM WHAT I HEARD FROM OTHER FANS, AND COACHES HE CAN CATCH REAL GOOD. MAYBE BROOKS WILL OPEN IT UP, IF NOT THEY WILL HaVE TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT.  I agree #8, should be on the field on offense, but #15, is a big playmaker, he need to touch the ball.

Yea, We Got Heart To 15# is a playmaker and we need that. 1# has a good arm but he is to slow and can't get out the pocket.4# 6# 15# makes us hare to handle.What do you thing.Oh yea 10# has are all that.

LAND95, I AGREE #1  DOES HAS THE ARM, BUT #15 HAS THE PLAYMAKING ABILITY, TO MAKE TEAMS WONDER WHAT TO DO, I FEEL LIKE THIS IF JASPER, BEATS HAMSHIRE FANNET FRIDAY, THEN W.O.S, GONNA CATCH IT, IF THIS TEAMS STAY HEALTHY, THEN THERE WILL BE A BRIGHT FUTURE, FOR THE DAWGS.  OF COURSE, I AM NOT SAYING WE AGREE WITH SOME OF THE PLAY CALLING THE OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR CALLS, BUT HE DO NEED TO TRY TO SPREAD THE BALL OUT THE MAKE TEAMS ADJUST TO THE PASS, AND THEN THEY WOULD HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NUMBER #15, AND #6.

Yea,It will be a good.Jasper won,t come in like silsbee thinking it going to be a cake walk this is going to be a hard game but I hope H-F dosen't think jasper is that same old team from last year these boy a growing up and are getting better each game at the right time.THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder