East Chambers @ Anahuac

Guest A-TOWN

You know, ECBuc08, unless they've seen the Bucs play, they just don't get it.

Tramain is one talented player, for sure. But, there's a whole group of players that are EXCELLENT, as you stated. When they're on their game, it's pure artistry in motion -- beautiful to watch. And, when they're off their game? . . . well . . . the Bucs STILL find a way to win.

Don't take our word for it. Go watch the games. You won't be disappointed.

You know, ECBuc08, unless they've seen the Bucs play, they just don't get it.

Tramain is one talented player, for sure. But, there's a whole group of players that are EXCELLENT, as you stated. When they're on their game, it's pure artistry in motion -- beautiful to watch. And, when they're off their game? . . . well . . . the Bucs STILL find a way to win.

Don't take our word for it. Go watch the games. You won't be disappointed.

Hey EC, just keep puttting those "W's" in the win column, pretty or ugly, they are still "W's"

i agree.  EC has played one sloppy game this year but most of the time it is amazing to watch them play.  TT is probably the most elusive player I have ever seen.  The other players that you have mentioned are also very good players.  I almost think it works to EC's advantage that so many teams just focus on Tremaine.  It leaves them open to so many other options.

Anahuac played a great game aT Hardin could very well upset the Buccs only have Tramaine, Deweyville showed that no Tramaine their offense is not that potent.  Their defense is pretty good with Trammel at Linebacker

Back in the day -apparently you have not seen EC play. Or you would realize that TT is great,but not the only weapon on the EC Off,Good running backs(,Good receiving crew and a line that makes holes to get them through. .The Def. Is very solid,Tramell is very good.He has only been back on def. Two games. Look at the points allowed,pretty good is a huge understatment.You do realize that the people that are saying this have not seen EC play.ECbuc is on target.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ssiaa
    Newest Member
    ssiaa