Shortstop of the Year

:shock: I beg to differ. If you choose Underwood from HF' date=' you are clearly bias. I believe without him, team still wins 20 games. No offense and suspect arm.[/quote']

Hey, GeauxAway

HF didn't have any fireballers...they relied on DEFENSE to win games....

just look at scrimmages before underwood came out to play short....Longhorns had a freshman playing second base...that showed that there wasn't anyone else to get the job done....

Suspect arm?????? how many games did you go to???? this guy has a stronger arm than anyone in the district at short....

i would have to go with Zach Hubbard from Shepherd..this kid has some range and i seen him make the same play that Adam Everitt made the other night behind second..great range and strong arm...1st Team infielder in the dist. with Jasper, Silsbee, K-ville and the others

Three others deserve consideration:

Murphy @ West Brook - .413 for season and .390 in district.

Laird @ Nedlerand - do not have official stats for him but (per previous post) was co-MVP of district?

Riley @ Woodville - no stats but I would have to think he is MVP of that district.

Taylor Hart, Sophmore SS Jasper, Stats - .504 avg season (.541 avg district); 52 runs (school record); 59 hits (school record); 32 SB (on 32 ATT) (school record); 14 2B; 3 3B; 22 RBI; .675 SLG% (.811 avg district); .547 OB% (.595 avg district). All District OF as a Freshman. Newcomer of Year in District 22-3A 2005. All District IF as a Sophmore.

In Playoffs (5 games): .471 avg (team leader); 5 runs (team leader); 8 hits (team leader); 2 SB (on 2 ATT); 2 2B; .588 SLG% (team leader); .550 OB% (team leader).

Wow Kryptonite, that's pitiful. No one can understand what you're trying to say. Deweyville didn't make it out of their district, and their parents/themselves are on here nominating for every superlative in southeast Texas. That's what I'm against. It's ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298