Lumberton vs. Odessa-Permian

Guest Luv Ya Blue

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No i'm serious. Coach C tried to schedule OP for non district and play them in Austin. L Train isn't scared of anybody.

Ok i always wondered, when someone says were not scared of anyone,,,, has a game ever been cancelled, in the history of football, because one team was SCARED???????? ???

After realignment, I heard Lumberton is scheduling the Texans in week 0, The Saints in week 1, and the Cowboys in week 2.  In week 3 the Raiders plan on taking the trip up to Austin to take on the Longhorns.  The word is their defense is going to be so good that they will not give up a score all year.

Guest maverick24

What this kid does not realize that is trying to start trouble is that the Teams that one plays is picked 2 to 3 years in advance. Exception is if someone is invited to play at a kickoff weekend somewhere. You dont pick up the phone during 2 a days and call around to get a team to play.

What this kid does not realize that is trying to start trouble is that the Teams that one plays is picked 2 to 3 years in advance. Exception is if someone is invited to play at a kickoff weekend somewhere. You dont pick up the phone during 2 a days and call around to get a team to play.

Exactly.  And since this is the SECOND year of the contracts, I doubt very seriously that Coach C called OP to get a game for this year.  The kid has tripped....but we have all had fun with it for several pages. lol

tvc ,just cant resist. the l word again. guys get your facts straight. after the all pro game, which the whole team made( both sides of tha ball, all of their agents

& publicist,refused all other games & activitys,all scheduling ect. until the last chance, thats why we didnt get all those high profile games stacked up, which

all rumors where true.sorry guys. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami