24-2A District Champions

Who will win 24-2A this year?  

1. 1. Who will win 24-2A this year?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Bickham and his staff have done a great job with our off-season program. This will be the fastest and strongest team Deweyville has ever put on the field. The one great thing that has happen is that the kids KNOW they can compete in this district.

do not overlook Buna. Do not let the 0-9 season fool you, they are much better and they feel they have something to prove moving down to 2a. I not saying they should win the whole thing because of that, but do not think for a minute that they are going to be 0-9 again this year.

Dont overlook Warren this season.They graduated some of their offensive lineman but most of their skill players are back.They will have a solid QB in Granger and one of the best RB in the distict in Esway a first team all district WR in Word and almost the entire defense.Did Deweyville graduate their QB?I know Thomas will be back at E/C so they should be the favorites.My picks:

E/C

Anahuac

Warren-Deweyville (toss up)

Buna

Hardin

Kountze

Dont overlook Warren this season.They graduated some of their offensive lineman but most of their skill players are back.They will have a solid QB in Granger and one of the best RB in the distict in Esway a first team all district WR in Word and almost the entire defense.

:iag Warren will be good.

I know Buna was in a brutal district last year,but I dont see a playoff caliber team yet.Ithink the top 2 spots are E/C and Anauhac and the fnal spot will be a toss up between Deweyville and Warren.Both of them made the playofs last year and have lots of returning starters.Winning the ones they should win at home and injuries will determine how this last playoff spot turns out.JMO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin