22-3A District Champions

Who will win 22-3A this year?  

1. 1. Who will win 22-3A this year?

I remember in 2003 Liberty went 10-0 in the regular season. They played Orangefield in Bidistrict at Orangefield and we beat em 21-14. Heck of a game and the crowd was awesome. Only time I ever remember the crowd being that big at OF was the BC game that year.

sorry to dissapoint u but yea... splendora is a playoff team next year. although they may not of had a great record... they always played close and will be nothing but much better next year.they even lost to barbers hill by like 6 points this year (we, kirbyville knocked off bh for the second time in tha second round in tha past two years) i live in kirbyville right now. one of our coaches, Bryan Barbay , was offered the job at coldspring. but ... he might be the AD in kirbyville next year. who knows??? everybody thinks that alot of our coaches will b leaving . maybe. well ... we will just have to see huh??

This District is wide open.

The only two schools that kept their coaches are Liberty and Tarkington.

A lot of questions in this district.

Liberty is everyone's favorite.

Cleveland will be down. Still have not hired a new coach.

They lost a lot of seniors. Their best athletes are currently in 7th and 8th grade.

Coldspring will be in the playoff hunt. They have enough quality players walking the halls that can go 4-5 rounds. If Kyle gets them out, they will be awesome.

Splendora has their best group coming. Their JV was very outstanding. The new HC maybe changing up the O that they have run for years. Their style fit their kids.

Shepherd lost around 25 seniors and the QB due to the HC leaving. Their JV was average at best. Look for them to have around 6 freshmen playing on varsity.

Tarkington will be much improved. They have all their skill personnel returning. QB has a cannon. Heard they are going to a more passing offense. Tarkington will surprise people.

There are no definites in this district.

Both 22 & 23 has great parity.

There are no guarantees in either district.

This is what I think makes it fun.

I think it makes for great games knowing everyone has a chance.

I agree that 23 has the toughest opponents by name.

They will send 3 really good teams to the playoffs.

Those teams will have a great shot at advancing multiple rounds.

However, how many state championships have come from those teams lately in football?

Those powerhouses that dropped down from 4a to 3a have really set the world on fire with gold balls.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin