WO-S vs. HJ Predictions?

Guest TravelingBandsman

I'm gonna be on Hardin-Jefferson's side in this game, only because I have a little love for that team. The odds are amazingly against them, but I truly believe they can score and they have a working defense so they could pull off an act of god upset, but statistically, my prediction would be.

West Orange-Stark - 28

Hardin-Jefferson - 7

If wo-s could not make it in 4A thats why they're in 3A

Dude: What's your problem?  It doesn't have anything to do with whether they could make it or not. It has to do with numbers. And we haven't had the numbers (football wise, especially) in many, many years (long before they dropped us to 3A). But what's eatin' you about it?

Any good ones?

We've beaten the district champs from 22-4A every year since we dropped to 3A. Last year, we beat Dayton, who swept the district. Same with Central the year before and Nederland before that. In fact, we're 10-2 against 4A since we dropped to 3A, with two losses to Bay City (and two wins against them). Those 4A teams have been Dayton, Nederland, Bay City, LC-M and Beaumont Central.

Don't you even understand how district classification works? You might be the most clueless guy on this site, and that's saying something.

They like to brag about winning state.  I believe that was about 20 years ago.  Quit living in the past.  Have they ever won state in class 3A.  I don't think so.

Why? Do you need a stick to try to stir this pot? Surely you have something better to do.

We've beaten the district champs from 22-4A every year since we dropped to 3A. Last year, we beat Dayton, who swept the district. Same with Central the year before and Nederland before that. In fact, we're 10-2 against 4A since we dropped to 3A, with two losses to Bay City (and two wins against them). Those 4A teams have been Dayton, Nederland, Bay City, LC-M and Beaumont Central.

Don't you even understand how district classification works? You might be the most clueless guy on this site, and that's saying something.

What we need to do is get kvillecheer to explain it to him. ;)

If wo-s could not make it in 4A thats why they're in 3A

Normally I wouldnt answer a "Deet dee dee", but here ya go. If you dont know what we have done and still do to 4A teams, you live under a rock. I sure hope you are not a supporter of HJ, due to the fact that it makes them look bad. No, we havent won state in 3A. So what, we still dimantle teams weekly. Who said anything about winning state 20 years ago? I thought this was about WOS/ HJ. So go back under your rock and dont come out untill you get a clue. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder