Nederland 40 Central 29

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NEWS FLASH for 82 5A State Champs "this is 2007 District play" who cares about what games are scheduled  pre season. This is what counts!! Like I said in another post lay off the glue sniffing!!

I am done with you so keep on smacking your gums and proving what a idoit you really are.

NEWS FLASH for 82 5A State Champs "this is 2007 District play" who cares about what games are scheduled  pre season. This is what counts!! Like I said in another post lay off the glue sniffing!!

I am done with you so keep on smacking your gums and proving what a idoit you really are.

yessir........I'll be nice now. Please quit calling me names and being mean to me. :'(

Same here NewNDN.

I dont care if its 38-7, I am still holding my breath. Anything could happen.  :-\

For those of you not listening. A couple of early turnovers deep in Centrals territory really killed Central early on. Also a punt that bounced off the back off the blocker on a punt bounced right into Grogans hands for an easy score. Then a couple of big passes for TD's.

I dont understand why the Jags are not giving the ball to Frog. He is still averaging big yards on most carries including the long TD run. I would feed it to him, the Dogs are not fast enough to stop him all night.

The second half should be interesting.

Is Nederland any good.... I've been hanging out with PATitan lately and haven't had much Oxygen in my lungs... kind of fogs the brain... are they any good????

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder