High School Pranks/What is the most memorable prank you remember?

Guest Lions

I grew up in a town that could not win a game by forfiet, I mean we where awful. That did not stop us from having some pretty memorable pranks though. One before my time in high school is said to have happened at a rival school we were playing for their homecoming, of course they scheduled us for that game to ensure a win. Anyway the story goes that a group of students went up the night before and burned a huge "A" right in the middle of the field.  As you can imagine, they were plenty P. O'd.

NAME THE PRANKS YOU WRE INVOLVED IN OR HAD IT DONE TO YOU

heard this one in the stands a few years ago, some guys were reminiscing (sp?). The night of the homecoming game of a big rival in a smalltown, right before the game starts these guys jumped the fence and ran thru the big banner the cheerleaders were holding for the team to run thru. They jumped back over the fence and made a clean get away. The next year they decided to do the same thing. Some security guards were hiding close by and almost caught them. They got away and never tried it again.

When I was in highschool about four students from a rival town came to our stadium the night before and threw buckets of paint down our stands and burned a huge T with diesel in our field.  Upon doing this prank, the security guard came up and all fled.  One slipped on the paint that he was pouring, falling down the stands and broke his leg, another tried to make it through the woods and was caught in barb wire and couldn't move.

Guest sleeper02

Where was this at pancaker?  Sounds like abunch of idiots vandalizing stuff.  They probably werent even players from the other team.  Bunch of mouth breathing morons.

1982 PNG vs. TJ

As usual the rivarly had it's share of pranks.  One thing that happened during the usual car parade through TJ's parking lot...We're riding through cheering and yelling and one of TJ's asst. principals was dumb enough to stick his arm in a moving car and got drug a few feet.  We were all scared to death at school that someone was going to be in major trouble, but luckily their asst. principal didn't get very hurt and most people thought if you're dumb enough to put your arm in a moving car....then you get what you deserve, lol.

When I was growing up in Nederland , I believe it was 76' or maybe 75' ( I was too young to remember the year ) PNG sprayed their letters in diesel on Ned's field , ssoooo  the totem pole was repainted black and gold .  You do something like that these days and you're charged with terrorism .

When I was growing up in Nederland , I believe it was 76' or maybe 75' ( I was too young to remember the year ) PNG sprayed their letters in diesel on Ned's field , ssoooo  the totem pole was repainted black and gold .  You do something like that these days and you're charged with terrorism .

I guarantee that the '74 graduating class painted the totem pole black and gold.  ;D

One kinda like was already posted, I think it was about 1987 the Bulldogs came out onto the field to run through their sign and the PNG sign was still lying face down on the field awaiting the Indians to come out.  The Bulldog players made a detour and ran over the Indian sign and then back behind their own sign before taking the field.  When PNG came out they had no sign to run through. Poor little indian boys.

Guest ECBucFan

One kinda like was already posted, I think it was about 1987 the Bulldogs came out onto the field to run through their sign and the PNG sign was still lying face down on the field awaiting the Indians to come out.  The Bulldog players made a detour and ran over the Indian sign and then back behind their own sign before taking the field.  When PNG came out they had no sign to run through. Poor little indian boys.

Yeah, but how did the game turn out??

NHS 65,66,67- don't remember which year, we cut down the totem pole they cut down a big oak tree in front of now Central, and spray painted a coaches tan car(new) purple.I think they wrote in purple on the street(Boston) in front of Central in purple.At the new high school one year we came to school and there were purple moccasin prints on all of the walkways.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder