Who's the Best back in 2A?

best back?

These are the ones I have seen....

best QB - Jordan Nolan, Hardin

best finesse RB - Tramain Thomas, EC

best old school, between tackles RB - John Stelly, Hardin

That is just for 24-2a because I confess I haven't seen anything else but that district. 

Now, the best back in HS now, even though he is injured, is McGuffie of Cyfair.  I have seen him play and he is the real deal.  Although, I think he will change his mind about Michigan and go to a Texas school.  I, for one, hopes he stays instate.

best back?I agree Stelly is more of a power back and Tramain is a great finesse back.

These are the ones I have seen....

best QB - Jordan Nolan, Hardin

best finesse RB - Tramain Thomas, EC

best old school, between tackles RB - John Stelly, Hardin

That is just for 24-2a because I confess I haven't seen anything else but that district. 

Now, the best back in HS now, even though he is injured, is McGuffie of Cyfair.  I have seen him play and he is the real deal.  Although, I think he will change his mind about Michigan and go to a Texas school.  I, for one, hopes he stays instate.

I have to disagree on best backfield... The boys, esp the Blanton Craft kid, are all fine athletes but my grandma could be a good RB with that line Buna has.  The 5 RBs are a product of a very large and strong line. (yes, i know I will lose karma or get flamed...but what can I say???  The Oline gets all the publicity.. :) )

If I had to pick and choose from the teams  in the district...

oline - Buna

QB - Nolan @ Hardin

RB/WR ala Reggie Bush - Thomas @ EC

Fullback/groundpounder RB - Stelly @ Hardin

WRs - Marsh @ Hardin, Thomas as stated above, Day @ Hardin

DLine - there was a kid from DVille who could move, but i don't know his name, name is reserved here for the next few teams I see.  (haven't seen a lot of great Dline play.

Lb - Stelly @ Hardin, kid from Warren (McGee?), I think EC has one nice one too.

DB - Collins @ Hardin, Craft from Buna, etc

Yes, I am a Hardin fan, but honestly, I haven't seen but one district team this year (Dville) so some of the picks are based on what i have read/heard.  Please allow me to reserve judgement after district is over...i may change my mind on some of the picks  :)   I would like to think that I am open minded so I would change even the Hardin picks if someone impressed me enough.

Guest EagleFan01

Ok are you asking who is the best RB or best player in the backfield? If it is RB then I say Justin Mclemore but if your talking backfield in a whole I would say Tramain Thomas. Mclemore is averaged around 125 a game against all very good 3A schools.

Ok are you asking who is the best RB or best player in the backfield? If it is RB then I say Justin Mclemore but if your talking backfield in a whole I would say Tramain Thomas. Mclemore is averaged around 125 a game against all very good 3A schools.

I agree.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder