HD vs. Evadale

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beat-em_deep

Evadale will play them on HDs homecoming it will be a very good game and will come down to the wire im saying Evadale comes out on top by maybe a touchdown if not less. 8)

I agree that it is a long way out to be talking about this one. A lot of football is to be played by both teams between now and then. Just wonder but why would you say that HD is down this year? Because they lost to Kountze and Buna? Both of those teams are much better than they have been in the past couple of years, just ask them

i beleive my boys from the hd will put a hurtin on em! come on trea smith is on the team!

let me tell you something i dont care who you have on your team but you cant play football as a one man team so im sorry who every trea smith is but he is not going to carry your boys the hd im sorry but lets she who evadale has #28, #14, #21 #34, #55, #84, #70, #6, #77, #76 and a few more but i dont remember their number thats on offense and the other side we have #84, #34, #28, #21, #54, #55, #76, #6, and a few more but i dont remember their number

let me tell you something i dont care who you have on your team but you cant play football as a one man team so im sorry who every trea smith is but he is not going to carry your boys the hd im sorry but lets she who evadale has #28, #14, #21 #34, #55, #84, #70, #6, #77, #76 and a few more but i dont remember their number thats on offense and the other side we have #84, #34, #28, #21, #54, #55, #76, #6, and a few more but i dont remember their number

HD is not down this year. They played a horrible game against a much improved Kountze team and ran into a buzzsaw in Buna. The district championship will come down to WH and HD just like the past few years. The good thing is that 3 teams get to go to the playoffs so all Evadale has to do is beat High Island and Sabine Pass which they should do. That'll get you a first round ticket to the playoffs in the weakest district in all of Texas highschool football. Not knocking Evadale this year who seems to be improved, but it wont' be much of a game. The talent HD has is superior to Evadale's. It wont' even be close.

P.S. I appologize for not naming the jersey number of everyone on HD's team, but trust me, they do have jersey #'s. It will be the same result as every other year HD has played Evadale........blowout.

HD is not down this year. They played a horrible game against a much improved Kountze team and ran into a buzzsaw in Buna. The district championship will come down to WH and HD just like the past few years. The good thing is that 3 teams get to go to the playoffs so all Evadale has to do is beat High Island and Sabine Pass which they should do. That'll get you a first round ticket to the playoffs in the weakest district in all of Texas highschool football. Not knocking Evadale this year who seems to be improved, but it wont' be much of a game. The talent HD has is superior to Evadale's. It wont' even be close.

P.S. I appologize for not naming the jersey number of everyone on HD's team, but trust me, they do have jersey #'s. It will be the same result as every other year HD has played Evadale........blowout.

Funny. :D

I don't think it was a  blowout last year.  HD is a solid team and the Rebels better come to play.  Good luck to both.  I know some guys at Evadale and I can assure you that they are not looking to HD right now.  They are focused on Chester.  The time will come.  HD better be looking for Danbury.  Nobody will lay down for the Bobcats. 

Guest Hatchet

hd better get it together or they could be looking at a third place finish with a 3 - 7 record.  I don't understand with that much speed and all the returning starters why they won't enter district with a 4 - 1 record.

Guest beat-em_deep

Evadale has plenty of great secondary players to name them lets see #21, #6, #28, #34, #82.  They will shut him down with no problem.

I promise you, Evadale has nobody who can stop Tre Smith one on one. They can gameplan to stop him, but it may take the whole secondary. Unfortunately for the Rebels, the Bobcats run 4 and 5 WR's and they all run 4.5 40's and under. I dont' know if Evadale has any kids that fast, much less 5 or 6 of em like the Bobcats have. I know it's not all about speed, but it helps. Heck, Buna double-teamed Tre and look at the team they have. We really dont' have anything to compare HD to Evadale this year oppenent wise except Beaumont Legacy. Evadale beat Legacy 27-20 after going into the 4th quarter tied 20-20. The same Beaumont Legacy team that HD lead 58-6 going into the 4th quarter.

I was a little too sarsastic in my previous post, I'm just tired of everyone doggin on HD this year saying we're "down" this year. We have a complete new coaching staff, completely new. We're running a system that is light years away from what Barbay did last year. This preseason was all about figuring out who fits better at what position and what works and what doesn't. I dont' think a 1A team who's two losses are to two 2A schools with a combined 9-1 recored (Buna and Kountze) is enough to classify having a down year. HD will finish 8-2 or 7-3 just like we always do......lol.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder