LC-M At PN-G Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PNG defense will give the offense opportunities again, but will the offense show up?  If LCM's defense plays 9 in the box and we can't throw the ball, it will be a long night at the Rez. for my Indians.  I hate writing "IF" statements, but with PNG being so up and down this year it's almost a given. If my Indians can throw the ball Friday night and spread LCM's defense, the Bozo Bears will cry all the way back home with a 0-2 record in district.

If PNG can get their pass game going, then watch out it could get ugly.. I think this game will be a HUGE defensive struggle, I'd like to see LC-M's offense get going but i'm hearing PNG's defense is pretty damn good, so it should be a close one... It may be worth the drive out to PNG.. :)

42-0 last year makes it hard to pick the Indians here. I don't think PN-G has gotten that much better nor do I feel like LC-M has gotten that much worse. I think LC-M is gonna win this week, but it will be close.

PNG has gotten a lot better on defense this year compared to last.  The addition of a new defensive coordinator has help a bunch.  He brings new sceams in every game.  If LCM can't score from about the 50 yard line on one play then they will be shutout.  The only reason I say this is because every TD given up by the defense has been over 40 to 50+ yards a play.  In district games those kind of plays are hard to come by more than once or twice.IMO

LCM needs to keep in mind that PNG HIGHLY underestimated them and their ability last year.  The huge win by LCM last year has not only earned them respect, but it also has made winning the game mean so much more this year.  IMO PNG is going to be ready for a quality LCM team and will play to redeem themselves from last year.

PNG over LCM in a low scoring game. 

Guest 87CRU79

The PNG defense will keep Driver, Salter, and Richard under wraps on Friday. I look for the Indian offense to start getting in a rythm and controllin the clock.

The PNG defense will keep Driver, Salter, and Richard under wraps on Friday. I look for the Indian offense to start getting in a rythm and controllin the clock.

A lot as been said about PNG's much improved defense, and they are much better, But let's don't lose sight of the fact that LCM has been pretty stingy themselves.

Cypress in this one. Two years in a row the Indians will lose. LCM has a little speed. I can't see PNG maintaining it. And the win against Ozen could have easily been a lost.

you kidding me..maintaining yalls speed??? we played lamarque crosby silsbee and ozen  there all faster than yall  lamarque and ozen for sure but ok  thats your opinion 

Cypress in this one. Two years in a row the Indians will lose. LCM has a little speed. I can't see PNG maintaining it. And the win against Ozen could have easily been a lost.

And whay can't you see PNG containing that speed?  Do you thnk LCM has more speed than say LaMarque?  I don't thnk so.  I think PNG contained LM's speed fairly well, considering the fact that LM was rated #1 in the state at one point.  LCM doesn't comne close to the talent that LM has.

Now, I'm not saying that PNG will win, but I AM saying that LCM hasn't seen a defense quite like ours yet and "containing" them shouldn't be a problem.

LCM may surprise me, but I don't think so.

Guest maverick24

LCM 24

PNG 14

(Those 14 for PNG are the customary 14 points spotted to mid-county teams when you play over there)

Thyats funny right there!!!!! LCM to much  offense!!

And whay can't you see PNG containing that speed?  Do you thnk LCM has more speed than say LaMarque?  I don't thnk so.  I think PNG contained LM's speed fairly well, considering the fact that LM was rated #1 in the state at one point.  LCM doesn't comne close to the talent that LM has.

Now, I'm not saying that PNG will win, but I AM saying that LCM hasn't seen a defense quite like ours yet and "containing" them shouldn't be a problem.

LCM may surprise me, but I don't think so.

I am with you on the majority of your post, but LC-M has seen TWO defenses that are just as good or better than y'alls D. Do the names WO-S and Central ring a bell?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder