Pass yards                      63                  202

Comp pct                      28.57                62.5

Punts                            6                      1

Punting Yards                204                  42

Punting Average              34                    42

Fumbles/Lost                  2/2                  0/0

Penalties-yards              5-30                6-65

Scoring summary

BWB -- Albert Williams 44-yard run. PAT Kick ( Dean Lauher ), 10:26, 1st.

BWB -- Christine Michael 14-yard run. PAT Kick ( Dean Lauher ), 09:02, 1st.

BWB -- Dean Lauher 24-yard field goal, 08:24, 2nd.

BWB -- Christine Michael 5-yard run. PAT Kick ( Dean Lauher ), 05:08, 2nd.

BWB -- Christian Louis 10-yard pass to Ryan Grant. PAT Kick ( Dean Lauher ), 02:17, 2nd.

BWB -- Christian Louis 21-yard pass to Christine Michael. PAT Failed 2 Pt Run ( ), 01:00, 3rd.

ATA -- Brandon Stewart 1-yard run. PAT Failed kick ( ), 07:54, 4th.

BWB -- Malcom Williams Fumble recovery. PAT Kick ( Dean Lauher ), 02:54, 4th.

As I said before, the offense looked good early on but sputtered late in the game. It was 31-0 at the half and only two scores after that, and one was a fumble recovery! Gonna definitely have to correct that. I also noticed something else tonight....WB does NOT have any depth as far as bench players. If we lose one or two key players to injury, it could make for a long season. Why dont they have more than 48 kids on the sidelines???? Katy has 88 kids on their roster and they're not much bigger (enrollment) than we are!

Guest WeedBegone

Brook has improved in two areas this year that should help them in the district race.  The defense is much better than last year and they now have a kicking game that continues to improve.  Xtra point conversions are looking good and their field goal range is getting much better.

Brook has improved in two areas this year that should help them in the district race.  The defense is much better than last year and they now have a kicking game that continues to improve.  Xtra point conversions are looking good and their field goal range is getting much better.

I gotta give them credit on those two improvements.....but we got NO DEPTH!!! >:(

as far as the depth goes...it will come- just give it some time

before the 2005 season...playing football at WB was not the "cool" thing to do. I remember having 23 players on our JV squad just so we could have enough guys on varsity to fill up that second bus! Now that Brook is winning, more and more guys will want to come out and play.

Katy, for example...has had successful teams for the past 6 or 7 years now.  They now carry 95 or so on varsity, but back before they were considered a "decent program", I'm sure they had the same problems filling helmets that WB did.

Depth will come- just be patient and give Stump a few more years to work his magic...the Bruins are back

As I said before, the offense looked good early on but sputtered late in the game. It was 31-0 at the half and only two scores after that, and one was a fumble recovery! Gonna definitely have to correct that. I also noticed something else tonight....WB does NOT have any depth as far as bench players. If we lose one or two key players to injury, it could make for a long season. Why dont they have more than 48 kids on the sidelines???? Katy has 88 kids on their roster and they're not much bigger (enrollment) than we are!

they have the numbers, Stump believe in letting them play on the JV rather than sit on the bench on the varsity

Great win for Brook.  Although two Brook fans that I talk to during the game wasn't all that impressed.  They say that score should have been 50 something for brook.  They say Stump went conservative in the second half.

I was there and I agree that they were a little conservative in the 2nd half. Their D front wasn't!!!

as far as the depth goes...it will come- just give it some time

before the 2005 season...playing football at WB was not the "cool" thing to do. I remember having 23 players on our JV squad just so we could have enough guys on varsity to fill up that second bus! Now that Brook is winning, more and more guys will want to come out and play.

Katy, for example...has had successful teams for the past 6 or 7 years now.  They now carry 95 or so on varsity, but back before they were considered a "decent program", I'm sure they had the same problems filling helmets that WB did.

Depth will come- just be patient and give Stump a few more years to work his magic...the Bruins are back

I guess most of that will start in the middle schools......

they have the numbers, Stump believe in letting them play on the JV rather than sit on the bench on the varsity

that makes sense....but it would be nice for Stump to bring them all up for some postseason experience when the playoffs start. It might give them some playing time if WB has a big lead, plus it gives them more options for backups at certain positions in must win games, like in the playoffs!

Great win for Brook.  Although two Brook fans that I talk to during the game wasn't all that impressed.  They say that score should have been 50 something for brook.  They say Stump went conservative in the second half.

The offense in the first half could have scored as many points as they wanted.....maybe Stump just didn't want to run up the score on a team that he knew WB was gonna beat. That shows a little bit of class, but I wouldn't be too generous to some of the other teams in our district!

The offense in the first half could have scored as many points as they wanted.....maybe Stump just didn't want to run up the score on a team that he knew WB was gonna beat. That shows a little bit of class, but I wouldn't be too generous to some of the other teams in our district!

Get real, man.  Yall beat the brakes off of those dudes last year.  So this is Stump's alter ego?  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin