**Atascocita At West Brook..BROOK WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!**

KFDM COOP

Get real, man.  Yall beat the brakes off of those dudes last year.  So this is Stump's alter ego?   ;D ;D

I dont know what to tell ya, soulja....it's got me scratching my head too! I just know that Stump is a better coach than I am, and I believe that he has a reason for everything he does. Even if it doesn't make sense to us.... ;D

The offense in the first half could have scored as many points as they wanted.....maybe Stump just didn't want to run up the score on a team that he knew WB was gonna beat. That shows a little bit of class, but I wouldn't be too generous to some of the other teams in our district!

Humble, I want to be Humble 100-0!  I hate that team with a passion.  We need to crush them.

take it easy there, joey....I think we will beat them, but first we've got Kingwood and both of the Baytown schools to get through before we see the Wildcats.....but I think this WB team can beat everybody in our district pretty easily!

Humble, I want to be Humble 100-0!  I hate that team with a passion.  We need to crush them.

Guest WBFan09

well all the players might not be there yet but ill tell ya right now the fans sure were...the WB side was completely packed...they started sending people over to the Atascoscita side in order to have room...thats why it looked like they had fans for a while haha...WB overall played well i think Stump gave the second string line the second half cause the penalties were a little extreme for 1st string the line didnt look comfortble in the second half...its kinda hard for Stump to make it noticable when he is trying to stop running up the score...what is he going to do put i Falgout at QB that wouldnt be helping the other team very much...

i know that we didnt use all of our stops against the eagles but i would definitley like to see alot of long passes by Louis he has the arm and accuracy we can really use that in big games like against Lee

we need to make a statement next week a Kingwood because of Lees demolition derby they had at the stangs expense

Guest WBFan09

by the way increasing the range of our kicking game? hahahaha making it through the uprights from the 3 yard line is an improvement....we fortunatley now have a kicker who can make it from the 25 yard line  ;D im happy with it

Guest Robert Plant

by the way increasing the range of our kicking game? hahahaha making it through the uprights from the 3 yard line is an improvement....we fortunatley now have a kicker who can make it from the 25 yard line  ;D im happy with it

I hope they have made some adjustments on the kick off coverage. That was a problem the last few weeks.

Guest BigHam

Man you guys must have a heck of a team. How far did you guys go last year in the playoff's.

Cy Falls knocked them out 3rd round. Year before that 3rd round as well. This may be a better team because the D has improved. The D is very quick.

Guest WBFan09

I hope they have made some adjustments on the kick off coverage. That was a problem the last few weeks.

They really have...Stump and the coaches came up with a great idea he sends out the kicker and the kicker line drives the ball within the 10 yard line which allows the returner to make a decision early and allows our coverage to react smoothly...they still gain quite a few yards but its better than 70 yards i think the best return i saw was about 25 yards from the 5

I was at the game and the Brook looked good, but Louis really needs to work on the pitch-out on the run. The goal line offense needs some work, also. ;D

AS A MAN GOING ON 50, I'M GETTING SICK & TIRED OF ENGLISH LESSONS,GRAMMAR CORRECTION OR PERSONAL ATTACK ABOUT THE WORDING OR MY POST.If you can't understand it say so.Personal I just want talk or read about football!!! PLEASE DON'T DO THAT AGAIN....

Guest Robert Plant

AS A MAN GOING ON 50, I'M GETTING SICK & TIRED OF ENGLISH LESSONS,GRAMMAR CORRECTION OR PERSONAL ATTACK ABOUT THE WORDING OR MY POST.If you can't understand it say so.Personal I just want talk or read about football!!! PLEASE DON'T DO THAT AGAIN....

Ok. No more attacks. Just change your "Paw Power" thing. It looks like some hippy chick's tatoo. :D Aaaaanndd cut. Back to predictions.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siya
    Newest Member
    siya