Florida HS Football Brawl

SmashMouth

58 minutes ago, Deuce said:

Are you calling me out. Because fight me sounds like a challenge or threat. Don’t get offended because u are too simple minded and held bent on white culture being superior to others.  I am African American old school and our culture or language is OURS AND DONT NEED EXPLAINING OR JUSTIFICATION. you may not like it sure don’t understand it. So get over it.  Never said anyone was right or wrong. It is what it is.  

An invitation to argue.  

I'm personally superior to any culture that believes a word's offensiveness can be judged by the color of the speaker's skin.  It's like me dropping f-bombs all over the place but demanding that a virgin should lose his job for saying it because I'm offended that he/she has no idea what it really means.  Your argument is literally that stupid. 

4 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

So it’s ok if a white guy says to a black friend, “Whassup ****a?” I think you’re reaching pal.

I’m assuming your a non-African American. 

He/she could be black and not African American.....actually there s many more blacks in this country than African Americans.

For me personally I would never say neither