6A/5A BI-DISTRICT MATCH UPS/PLEASE POST HERE!

WOSgrad

6A, DII - Channelview at Sheldon C.E. King, Sheldon ISD Panther Stadium, Houston, Fri. 12/11 at 7

5A, DI - McKinney North at Magnolia, Bulldog Stadium at Magnolia, Friday, 12/11 at 7

5A, DI - Sherman at College Station, Cougar Field, College Station, Saturday, 12/12 at 2

5A, DI - Lufkin at Longview, Lobo Stadium, Longview, Fri. 12/11 at 7:30 pm

5A, DI - Katy Paetow at Baytown Lee, Stallworth Stadium, Baytown, Fri. 12/11 at 7

5A, DII - Fort Bend Willowridge at Crosby, Cougar Stadium, Crosby, Thur, 7:30 pm

5A, DII - Barbers Hill at Galena Park, Galena Park ISD Stadium, Houston, Friday at 7

Guest ECBucFan
1 hour ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

New Caney at Highland Park.

Thursday December 10, 7:00 pm

Highlander Stadium 

If you have never been to a Scots home game, go. Its cool. You park in a garage near the stadium and as you walk to the gate you hear the bands bagpipes strongly reverberating off the buildings all around. Arrive to park at least 30 min before kickoff. Its a unique place. 

3 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

If you have never been to a Scots home game, go. Its cool. You park in a garage near the stadium and as you walk to the gate you hear the bands bagpipes strongly reverberating off the buildings all around. Arrive to park at least 30 min before kickoff. Its a unique place. 

Thanks and yes I plan to go. Probably won’t be a great game but I will support the team and I wanted to see the Scots play.