Danny Villanueva?

scat_trap

He has been at about 20 schools in 23 years.  Last I heard was west Texas somewhere 

Gary Brewton from BC would be good.  No HC exp though.  Played at LU early 80s  I think went to Kelly HS  QB  

Probably need to go far away and pay more  Dubois at about 96k  

School Board has a bad reputation 

26 minutes ago, scat_trap said:

What in the world are you talking about?  I'm asking if anyone has seen or heard from Coach V in a while.  Every time a job popped up in the area his name came up and I'm wondering if he's still coaching. 

I'm saying the last I heard he was somewhere in west Texas.  That was last year or the year before. He moves a lot - not meaning that in a good OR bad way.  I never knew his name came up every time a HC job came up?  Is he in the running for Lumberton?  

35 minutes ago, Whoa said:

He's originally from Bridge City.  While he was in the SETX area his name would pop up quite a bit when head coaching openings were available but I haven't seen his name pop up in a while.

My assumption is that wherever he is, his name is being brought up on regional forums talking about his prowess under multiple names.

• 2 years later...