Jasper or Silsbee

shooter

Silsbee has been coached by some form of Macgallion since who knows when and until the later years always competed at a 4a level then dominated on the 3a level. But if you at Both silsbee and Jaspers records against Kirbyville, neither are losing teams. Silsbee-Jasper rivalry goes way back both teams wil play their best.

I was there for both games and Jasper displayed [like usual] it's quitter side no Heart; Silsbee has more Talent and they showed that they have more Heart....Silsbee played the whole game....Jasper folded when they were down 14 to 0 in the first quarter. My money is on the Tigers.

Nice observation there Newtonjb.

Jasper does have a stout defense though. If they offense come alive they would be a whole lot better than what they are at this point.

They must have left their "defense" at home the night Newton played them. It was non existent. Silsbee did stay the night and never gave up the fight. Jasper's "team" was home before dark. Silsbee is a much better "team".

Im on the silsbee tiger team and i dont care how much talent yall match up against us we will bite you were it hurts. Every year we are underrated and what happens we keep that heart weve had for years and become victorious. So All i got to say is JASPER i hope yall are ready. and k-ville I hope yall back all that talk yall got because after WOS gets yall.Silsbee is Next

Who cares!!!

Both Jasper and silsbee better worry about the 6 games that come before that one or the last one will not matter.

You cannot compare games these are teenagers and each week a different one can show up. Jasper did not show up against Newton. Newton did not show up against Crockett. I am sure silsbee did not play their best game last Friday. Newton will always be fired up against Jasper it is their biggest game of the year outside of the state championship. Not that it dosn't matter to jasper but they have other more "important" games important for the fact that they are bigger rivals and that they count (WOS, Silsbee, and new rival Kirbyville). Newton will 99% of the time dominate their district. Not that Newton dosn't want to beat Silsbee or Carthage, but they are not Jasper.

Im on the silsbee tiger team and i dont care how much talent yall match up against us we will bite you were it hurts. Every year we are underrated and what happens we keep that heart weve had for years and become victorious. So All i got to say is JASPER i hope yall are ready. and k-ville I hope yall back all that talk yall got because after WOS gets yall.Silsbee is Next

You and your Tigers have given up almost a 170 points in 3 games. That lets me know you and your Tigers defense is weak. As for K-ville, I don't think you guys wanna see us right now. My boy Pierce and Broderick would run as if they were trying to beat the LAW on that weak defense. ;D ;D ;D

I was there for both games and Jasper displayed [like usual] it's quitter side no Heart; Silsbee has more Talent and they showed that they have more Heart....Silsbee played the whole game....Jasper folded when they were down 14 to 0 in the first quarter. My money is on the Tigers.

i think this guy may be one of the smartest people on this network. good prediction man and thanks for the good game

They must have left their "defense" at home the night Newton played them. It was non existent. Silsbee did stay the night and never gave up the fight. Jasper's "team" was home before dark. Silsbee is a much better "team".

ok well maybe i found two good ones lol

nice prediction

i wish we woulda played the first half as hard as the second half... it woulda been great game like it was last year

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder