WOS vs Sweeney bi district round playoffs

Stangfan#1

7 minutes ago, LC-M said:

I think it’s up in the air. If you are WOS I would be concerned. You end up catching it and have to forfeit the next round. 

It should be everyone's concern. I counted 28 games on the state scoreboard that were either canceled, or had a final score of 1-0. There are 4 of the local games here the same way.

Just now, WOSdrummer99 said:

It should be everyone's concern. I counted 28 games on the state scoreboard that were either canceled, or had a final score of 1-0. There are 4 of the local games here the same way.

It’s just not worth it. Sweeny coach has to know that they will be not ready to play a playoff game. WOS don’t need to take a chance of coming down with it. I understand that it  hurts not getting Reps.  Need to be healthy during the playoffs 

1 hour ago, ladybug33 said:

Sweeney has some big guys on their football team. The O-line and their defense front IMO average 290-300 lbs. I am more concerned with the WOS running backs getting bullied by those boys.

WOS will get their playmakers in space... shouldn’t have much trouble 

3 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Sweeney has some big guys on their football team. The O-line and their defense front IMO average 290-300 lbs. I am more concerned with the WOS running backs getting bullied by those boys.

Lol! Come on now, you know dang well those hogs are going to be sucking air and wanting a sammich at the beginning of the second quarter. No one in the State that has the conditioning we have at WOS. Just run circles around them for 12 minutes and make them chase you. Doneski.....lol !!

On 11/7/2020 at 8:48 AM, ladybug33 said:

Ladybug33 come on. U have watched enough games to know. W.o plays a perimeter game.and even on defense they shoot gabs. Blowout coming. Size want be a factor. If u want size.lol, I think u better look at jasper and Carthage who are on the radar. Sorry Sweeney doesn't have enough athletes for whats coming.