Planned protests and it s partners/funders

5GallonBucket

11 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

But the libs believe its the Trump supporters that will riot!  Idiots!!!!

Too much proof that it ll be the left, they have already shown it. Kenosha, Seattle, Portland, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Louisville.....and many more.

one thing that I will be watching is how those counties vote this year versus past years.

my gut feeling is the conservative vote increases.

59 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Too much proof that it ll be the left, they have already shown it. Kenosha, Seattle, Portland, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Louisville.....and many more.

one thing that I will be watching is how those counties vote this year versus past years.

my gut feeling is the conservative vote increases.

Instead of these people boarding up their businesses, they should be digging Fox holes lined with sand bags, if you catch my drift. 

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

Instead of these people boarding up their businesses, they should be digging Fox holes lined with sand bags, if you catch my drift. 

Yep. Those that do violent things need to be dealt with accordingly. Violently!!

they follow zero laws and lash out like toddlers but are grown men and women. The easiest way to snuff these losers out is hit them instantly ,directly and significantly. They need to feel the pain as a consequence for their actions. Stop all that negotiating crap. Why are we negotiating with domestic terrorist????? 

This is what you get when lack of discipline is taught and corporal punishment is removed from the school system.

many parents fail these kids when it comes to respect, discipline, responsibility and now the public school system is too. And it’s not just inner city schools either. Met with school admins at a small rural school....and they have no corporal punishment (not even the coaches).

small things add up over the years. The effect of small changes aren’t seen or felt till it’s too late to go back and fix.

i hope and pray that people make good decisions tonight and in days to come.

moms dads brothers sisters aunts uncles grannies and papas better talk to your people about not putting themselves in compromising positions where bodily injury or death may happen. The choice is yours no one else’s. 

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Yep. Those that do violent things need to be dealt with accordingly. Violently!!

they follow zero laws and lash out like toddlers but are grown men and women. The easiest way to snuff these losers out is hit them instantly ,directly and significantly. They need to feel the pain as a consequence for their actions. Stop all that negotiating crap. Why are we negotiating with domestic terrorist????? 

This is what you get when lack of discipline is taught and corporal punishment is removed from the school system.

many parents fail these kids when it comes to respect, discipline, responsibility and now the public school system is too. And it’s not just inner city schools either. Met with school admins at a small rural school....and they have no corporal punishment (not even the coaches).

small things add up over the years. The effect of small changes aren’t seen or felt till it’s too late to go back and fix.

i hope and pray that people make good decisions tonight and in days to come.

moms dads brothers sisters aunts uncles grannies and papas better talk to your people about not putting themselves in compromising positions where bodily injury or death may happen. The choice is yours no one else’s. 

Sounds like you are talking about kids who have, in the past, received participation trophies

The unique thing about this election, if Biden wins, we may well be walking through a door we can’t go back through.   Stacking the SCOTUS, making Puerto Rico & Guam States, ensuring a Democratic Senate forever.   We’ll all be slaves to the DNC.   It’s an inevitable outcome, now, four years, or eight years, it’s coming.

And some thought I was crazy for advocating Texas secede from the Union.   😳

15 minutes ago, Hagar said:

The unique thing about this election, if Biden wins, we may well be walking through a door we can’t go back through.   Stacking the SCOTUS, making Puerto Rico & Guam States, ensuring a Democratic Senate forever.   We’ll all be slaves to the DNC.   It’s an inevitable outcome, now, four years, or eight years, it’s coming.

And some thought I was crazy for advocating Texas secede from the Union.   😳

I didn’t 

When govt oversteps to many times........

I actually believe it would Ve been a success. It would be Complicated and tough at first but we would ve succeeded in the end.

problem we would deal with is an influx of out of staters.  Many many many people from all over America would want to move here.

if it was going to happen it should ve before 2008.  Texas has been creeping  left for sometime even before 2008. 

I hope these times we re in now bring forth the Conservative vote in dramatic fashion in this state.....otherwise.........”Wyoming!! Good to see ya”