There's nothing here yet

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• I guess if your hatred for trump trumps the state of the country then there are some serious issues with one s mental capacity in making a decision on what’s better.   Get over your feelings already.    
    • But that’s exactly what you’re all doing! Saying “well, I think Trump is the best, so everybody else must be stupid for voting Biden,” when it’s obvious that most people will vote for anybody BUT Trump.  Democrats can nominate a house plant and beat Trump… so the morons are the ones who refused to nominate anybody (and I mean ANYBODY else) who would easily take down Biden. And before the clowns all say, in unison, “there are only two choices, so it’s gotta be Trump or y’all are all stupid,” the ones who MADE those the only two options are the idiots.    When Trump announced that he was running, it was over. Too many people hate him. Blaming other people because YOU nominated an unelectable candidate doesn’t make you smart or “America First.”
    • I agree, but that will never happen in my opinion. At least not in the foreseeable future.
    • Nope, biden vs Trump, no brainer for who is best for the country.  Take responsibility for your own vote, you know, like a grown up. I’m tired of folks blaming others for their bad choices.  
    • Bridge City is officially open.