Anahuac vs. Splendora

POOP

LOL !!! You guys sure are getting defensive, I guess that WILDCAT Pride is starting to show. I didnt mean to upset anyone, im just a loyal fan of 22-3A trying to start healthy conversation. If you cant handle that just get SADD.. ;D

No one is getting mad just letting you know that you can LASS at any point. LOL I think u need to be worried about Lumberton right now like rooster said. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upsidedowninsideout, how much would it take for you to LADD?

Mathisjarvis, you are talking trash behind a computer screen, just like us.  It's fun, Isnt it?  Grow a pair boy. :o

Dailynews, FADD!  You would probably like it.

I did not know 24AA was the greatest district in the state or lets make it the entire galaxy.  Any team from that district could beat Southlake Carrol, Miami Northwestern,LSU, OU, or maybe even the Ind. Colts.  Man, yall are on another level.   :-\

Guest coch_hound_sugga

Splendora should wear that tail out this friday... as for everyone else on this forum what do you guys do all day... Appearently you dont teach a class cause your on here all day talking smack... That stuff about the breakfast was funny Pancaker, you gotta admit that...I can only begin to guess who Rooster is...(smokehouse)

Good luck to you guys this Friday, tell big P and the LEDGEND that I said hello

Coch Hound you will be talking smack soon enough.  Its pretty funny to see how mad these jokers get.

Watch out Johnny I heard he's real fast.

What is Great Defensive Stature?  Must be a Anahuacism.

Guest coch_hound_sugga

It seems to me that you need to get some gramatical lessons. Is that what they are teaching you guys in Anahuac. Count on the LEDGEND to have that offense rolling Friday.

WILDCATS over the PANTHERS

We'll see Friday night.  I heard Tarkington ran through your D like they were a paper banner, at your scrimmage.  Go Cats, get another win.  Coch Hound, that was a good post.  Zoneblock, SADD.

Just want to let everyone know that Anahuac will take this one with no problems.    A-1t.e.#3 (Matt Johnson) is the real deal.  He blocks very well and catches anything that comes his way.  The most impressive thing is his breakaway speed after he catches it.  Watch out 24-AA, Matt is coming hard.  He is a senior and ready to win district.  He will bring it to you!!! 

It seems to me that you need to get some gramatical lessons. Is that what they are teaching you guys in Anahuac. Count on the LEDGEND to have that offense rolling Friday.

WILDCATS over the PANTHERS

I think you need spell check.. That BIG adjective you were trying to use is spelled with two "M" ie: (grammatical) Maybe you should adopt the phrase, "Don't throw stones from a glass house"  ;) Besides, last time I check this is a message board not an english class. You got his point and your best come back was attacking his grammar.. That's kind of weak, probably just like the "ledgend"??  ;D  What is a ledgend just for the record??

Ok! I am tired of people comparing Anahuac and Woodville and how Splendora will have problems with Anahuac because they had problems with Woodville.  Anahuac couldn't even step on the same field as Woodville as Splendora didn't compete with them defensively at all.  Get off of Woodville and think of the GOFAC that you are going to recieve by those WILDCATS!  GATA! CATS

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder