LEGACY AT HD

AHUDDLESTON

Guest christglorified

Hd better do something because after legacy comes buna. They better soend friday night figuring out how to run the ball and how to protect the qb or buna might embarass us.

HD by 6 touchdowns, I agree. WH scored at will in the game situation half. It was 26-0 while even playing the second string. Legacy has got some good athleticism but their defense takes horrible persuit angles and besides the linebackers, noone wants to hit. They get excited if someone makes a big hit after the other team gains 30 yards. I think Legacy's quarterback will get sacked at least 6 times and throw 4 ints... He gets nervous... On a good note for Legacy, they do have raw talent, it has yet to be molded, though.

Who really gives a rip about stats?  So what about them ripping all over some tiny team.  Does it make them any better?  They didn't do squat against Kountze. 

Wow, you went through all the trouble of registering on here to say this, impressive.  I don't think anyone is beating on their chest here.  All that is being said is HD will win and win big.  Its a "stat" week.  A "gimme" game.  Don't get someone hurt in this type of game.

Any questions, whocares?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder