Trump has Corona

PhatMack19

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

But you can have both... how many have been reported as COVID when it wasn’t a factor? Technically George Floyd would count as a Covid death.... if he was active as has been reported. 

I don’t think knee on the neck is a side effect of COVID.

7 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

You’re right. The issue of misreporting falls more as incorrectly reporting deaths as China Virus when it actually comes from something else. So I guess the number is less than .3%. Thanks for the clarification. 

Okay. The epidemiologists would disagree with you, but what do they know, right?

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

There are reports of false negatives; as well. My youngest son had symptoms, yet his test was negative. He had a sore throat, body aches, a headache, and debilitating fatigue. I took him 3 weeks to recover; even though, he is a college athlete in great physical condition. 11 people on his track team contracted Covid-19. He was tested with 4 guys, he was the only one who had a negative result, his roommate also tested positive.

I only know of one person that I believe was a false negative... but she had all of the symptoms. Hopefully she’ll take the antibodies test at some point and clear up whether she’s had it. 
I think there are a lot that have had it but aren’t included in the official stats because they weren’t tested or never had symptoms. I also think there has been some “fudging” of the numbers in regards to COVID linked deaths as well... so many of the deaths were nursing home patients, and let’s be honest... a bunch of them had to have been on DNR restrictions. A freaking UTI can do you in when you’re 90+ years old. 
But it sounds like you kid probably had it. 

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

But if you were recovering from COVID with lung scarring, etc, an otherwise harmless knee on the neck could send you on to the promised land a little earlier than we’d all expect. 

You saying the knee on George Floyd was harmless? Did you watch the video?

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

You saying the knee on George Floyd was harmless? Did you watch the video?

It didn’t kill him... that’s been proven. 

But that’s not the point. If a person has other medical issues AND COVID, the cause of death is “COVID.” If granny is 89 and has a DNR.... guess what? Covid. If a person has end stage Alzheimer’s and has been bed ridden for two years and unresponsive for 9 months and somehow contracts Covid....COVID. If a person has cancer and has exhausted all possible treatment plans and is on hospice waiting to die and a CNA spreads the virus to the cancer patient. Covid. 

There’s a reason that over half of the Covid casualties here have been residents in long term care facilities at the end of their natural lives. 

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

But that’s not the point. If a person has other medical issues AND COVID, the cause of death is “COVID.” If granny is 89 and has a DNR.... guess what? Covid. If a person has end stage Alzheimer’s and has been bed ridden for two years and unresponsive for 9 months and somehow contracts Covid....COVID. If a person has cancer and has exhausted all possible treatment plans and is on hospice waiting to die and a CNA spreads the virus to the cancer patient. Covid. 

There’s a reason that over half of the Covid casualties here have been residents in long term care facilities at the end of their natural lives. 

The cause of death would go into their proper category if weren’t an election year. It will all come out eventually. 

9 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

What was the cause of death? Are you privy to the coroner’s report?

As I was leaving the gym about an hour ago from my daily workout, I was approached by a young man from Ch. 6.   He asked me if I would be willing to be interviewed regarding my thoughts on Donald Trump and the Corona Virus.    Hmmmm    Let me see- were these guys truly concerned with the health of the President or was this an attempt to replicate CNN and/or MSNBC?    I wonder?   The young man was very polite and courteous and accepted my refusal over my concerns that my comments might be edited or politicized.   Chances are  he was just doing his job.  Chances also are that someone else sent him on his mission and he was unaware what such interviews might produce.    I would guess they found some willing participants hence I will be watching, with great interest, Ch 6 news tonight.

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

I think so. He wouldnt take another test, like i suggested. I talked to him yesterday, and he said he still is tired, but it is not debilitating.

After he’s better he can have a test for the antibodies that will be present if he’s had the virus. 
That one is just a finger prick, not the nasal swab.