How Many Will We Score This Week?

Guest Indian Chief

I wonder if Greg Davis is leading the PNG offense from Austin????

As a PNG grad....

SCORE SOME POINTS INDIANS!!!!

At least get a defensive TD....

I don't see the tribe getting shut out 3 times in a row....

I say 2 touchdowns, and maybe a field goal this week in Silsbee.

GO TRIBE!!!

they will lose 3 straight i am calling it now. Go Big Ned

ill tell ya way i see it !! im a nederland fan and am saddend at the way yall are talking about your own team . im proud of nederland but also port neches when we are not playing yall. for a team to have the fan support that port neches has experienced over the years and to hear all the negative stuff that i hear i am very saddend. its just bi-district and trying to implament a new offense so please just continue to support the team and good things will happen . but they sure dont need to see or hear all the negatives  these are kids that will play for pride once district starts and you will see better things ill betcha!! so goodluck to the purple pride and see ya ina few weeks!!ps.we also have had a rough time with injuries and have overcome them with the support of the community so hopefully that'll help yall also

All PN-G needs to win this game is a good defence to stop Silsbee's offence. Silsbee's offence is fast.

It dosnt take a lot of offence to score on Silsbees defence. They are a little weak in the defence department.

Ill say PN-G by 7

But I hope Silsbee can pull it out.

Our defense is great and mean, our offense is questionable at best, but i think the boys are hungry for a win and will pull it out, cant think of a score. ???

Guest band of brothers

Is nederland going to make the playoffs?, is png going to score?, man, for 2 teams to always be so sure of themselves, you sure are casting alot of doubt on your seasons!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298