Who will be the fastest kid in 21-3a this commin up year??

Are we talking track speed or game speed?

I dont know alot about this ditrict but do know that there is a huge difference in track speed and baseball speed.  My example for this is a guy who played at LCM several years ago Shon LAndry.  On the field he was fast and stole lots of bases and beat out alot of infield hits. But put him on a track and run a 40 and its a

4.8  not exactly a burner.

Are we talking track speed or game speed?

I dont know alot about this ditrict but do know that there is a huge difference in track speed and baseball speed.  My example for this is a guy who played at LCM several years ago Shon LAndry.  On the field he was fast and stole lots of bases and beat out alot of infield hits. But put him on a track and run a 40 and its a

4.8  not exactly a burner.

True, baseball speed has a lot to do with good jumps and smart reactions; however, if someone runs a 4.3 they will most likely beat out more ground balls and steal bases.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you have to remember that that is on a track. put him on dirt and its a little slower. i have to go with chase adams from wos. relay team last year. we were in first, track, dropped the baton dropped to last chase picked it up and one the race for wos.

You know what they say happens when you ASSuME. It WAS on dirt, well, grass.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho