Website update?

NetCat

30 minutes ago, NetCat said:

Did the website change for anyone else? I'm on a phone usually and all the sudden I don't have a button for my alerts?

Besides some color change, I lost the button also. After I got reading what I wanted. I used to mark the entire site as read so I could see which forums have new posts. That is gone or moved. 

11 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Besides some color change, I lost the button also. After I got reading what I wanted. I used to mark the entire site as read so I could see which forums have new posts. That is gone or moved. 

It's not good, without that button I can't see if anyone quoted me unless I just run across it. @WOSgrad @AggiesAreWe do you guys know what's going on?

12 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I'm getting notifications

I had 3, but could only get to 1. Had to go thru everything to find the other 2.

Also the time of the post has vanished. And some of the font colors are hard to read. Like when quoting, black text on dark grey background. Maybe it's just me and my eyes. But I feel bad for those old timers and their rose colored glasses.

4 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I'm getting notifications

3 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I had 3, but could only get to 1. Had to go thru everything to find the other 2.

Also the time of the post has vanished. And some of the font colors are hard to read. Like when quoting, black text on dark grey background. Maybe it's just me and my eyes. But I feel bad for those old timers and their rose colored glasses.

I had the same issue as drummer but now have the button back!