LA deputies ambushed

5GallonBucket

3 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

Public hanging isn’t racist. People of all colors have been hung in public. The purpose of a public execution was to discourage crime. 

Yes I know the history. If you want to separate yourself from what was done by many racists groups, hangings must be left behind. Some of you guys, IMO, want to continue those ways.

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Yes I know the history. If you want to separate yourself from what was done by many racists groups, hangings must be left behind. Some of you guys, IMO, want to continue those ways.

It was used as a deterrent.  only within the last century has it been considered racist.

So let’s forget the other thousands of years.

ok then public viewing of firing squad.
prison systems are full because it’s not a great deterrent.  

so if a noose equals racism

i guess since I’m white im a racist

iM for back the blue I’m a racist

im pro border wall I’m a racist

im in support of many of trump policies I’m a racist

im pro family pro life pro Christianity I’m a racist

im not for handouts I’m a racist

im against obamacare I’m a racist

i could keep going.

but what’s the point.

1 minute ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

You're words not mine. I can agree with your list. But that does not make one a racist. Only actions taken against another. Or in some cases, the words used to express an opinion against another.

No not my words .....the words of many on the left.

i was making a point and I like how you only quoted the one part of being white.

also I don’t know the color of the skin of the individual who shot the cops nor those  screaming the outlandish chants at hospital.

i could careless of the color of a murderer. He s a murderer. Black white latino euro whatever.  

but since I use the word “hangin” it changes everything.

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Iran hanged a top notch wrestler yesterday. Let’s see, they could have electrocuted him, firing squad, lopped off his head, cyanide poisoning, drawn and quartered him (one of my personal favorites), but hanging him is racist.....LMFAO

Well I guess all Iranian s are racist now🤦‍♂️

43 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

No not my words .....the words of many on the left.

i was making a point and I like how you only quoted the one part of being white.

Yea I should have quoted more or less. My bad. 

45 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

but since I use the word “hangin” it changes everything.

Unfortunately it does change things. Look at it from another prospective. For example... If you want to kill a murdering rapist that preys on underage children. Many would agree. But if a white person wants to hang a black man for the same thing, the story gets twisted and one is perceived as a racist. It's not my fault or yours. But that's life. Many Americans today are paying for the problems of the past. I usually don't speak in terms of black and white. I've gotten past the difference in skin. But I did here only to paint a picture of the truth.

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

If it's only conveying the country of origin, then no. But yes, if it's being used as a derogatory comment. Do they prefer to be called Asian Americans or Chinese Americans?

Please do tell.  Precisely, what is derogatory about saying the Chinese Virus?   It's a matter of how one wants to interpret that and I cannot conceive of a circumstance where someone else is going to dictate my choice of words.  I heard Dan Crenshaw say this and it is one of the better comments I have ever heard.- " Try not to offend, but try harder not to be offended"

Just about any word or sentence can be "interpreted" as racist if one tries hard enough to interpret it that way.

A good example is when someone says " all lives matter" certain people are "hurt" because they "feel" it undermines their message of black lives matter.  Sorry, but they will just have to endure the pain.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Please do tell.  Precisely, what is derogatory about saying the Chinese Virus?   It's a matter of how one wants to interpret that and I cannot conceive of a circumstance where someone else is going to dictate my choice of words.  I heard Dan Crenshaw say this and it is one of the better comments I have ever heard.- " Try not to offend, but try harder not to be offended"

You're 1st post was "China Virus". There are many slang terms for it. Covid, Rona, and the one about the prevalent martial arts style from china. None of these are correct. You answered your own question. You have the choice to use the words. Crenshaw is a smart man. I completely agree. I was not offended, although others could be. Just as you could have used other words, hence the first part of his quote. I wonder if that was an original thought or did he hear it somewhere else?

What else is sickening is the black pos’ standing around the hospital where the deputies were taken, chanting they hoped that they die.  And the blacks here claim the BLM 💩heads are a peaceful bunch.  I say to hell with BLM, and they need to be declared a terrorist organization.  Glad the see the black posters here speaking out on this behavior!🤔

37 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

What else is sickening is the black pos’ standing around the hospital where the deputies were taken, chanting they hoped that they die.  And the blacks here claim the BLM 💩heads are a peaceful bunch.  I say to hell with BLM, and they need to be declared a terrorist organization.  Glad the see the black posters here speaking out on this behavior!🤔

They are idolizing just like the pos in the video. Doesn’t he sound educated?