ATTN: SW1966( aka critical thinker)

stevenash

With your amazing, and unrivaled analytical capabilities, please tell me if Mr. Obama lived up to his promise to have the most transparent administration in history.  I would also ask you the same question on his promise to build a 21st century VA.  I wont bother you with "if you  like your doctor/healthcare plan, you can keep them" or "Benghazi was the result of a spontaneous reaction to an internet video" or " Bowe Bergdahl served this country with honor and distinction.

22 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

Unfortunately, you just cannot understand.  You are obviously a conservative, but most liberals do the same thing.  Neither side addresses the issue at hand; they instead revert to “look what your guy did.”  This makes having a conversation impossible.  It is useless to talk with someone so entrenched in ideology - conservatives and liberals alike.

Isn't that basically the only thing you've been saying on here? 

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

Saw another great meme.

Guy sitting in front of his Doctor.  

At the top Doctor says, It says here Trump hurt your feelings.

And underneath, I’m writing you a prescription for two testicles.

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣

42 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

What I see on this site is so many people willing to lay on the ground with their mouth open and Trump standing over them and crapping in their mouth while telling them it is all fake.  Trump is their new savior.

Know this: I care not in the least what you say or think about me.

"Look what your guy did"

Weren't you just complaining about that???

7 hours ago, SW1966 said:

Unfortunately, you just cannot understand.  You are obviously a conservative, but most liberals do the same thing.  Neither side addresses the issue at hand; they instead revert to “look what your guy did.”  This makes having a conversation impossible.  It is useless to talk with someone so entrenched in ideology - conservatives and liberals alike.

The only thing that makes a conversation impossible is the refusal by one of the conversants to respond to questions from the other.  Another issue that arises in the "conversation" is it becomes difficult when one, who sincerely believes he is the provocateur extraordinaire, fails to realize that everyone is on to him and are responding in a manner that, in his mind, gives him the moral high ground, and never understanding what is really taking place.  The conversation could definitely improve if "provacateur" could come to the personally undesired realization that his "intellectual superiority" is illusory.  Provacateur  also fails to understand that he is the purveyor of inductive reasoning rather than deductive reasoning.

12 hours ago, SW1966 said:

What I see on this site is so many people willing to lay on the ground with their mouth open and Trump standing over them and crapping in their mouth while telling them it is all fake.  Trump is their new savior.

Know this: I care not in the least what you say or think about me.

I’m sure everyone is familiar with the Reder’s Digest.  They take a long story and condense it down.  The above quoted post can be condensed down to, “I have no intelligent argument to respond, therefore I’ll rely on the old Dem strategy of name calling, or making disparaging remarks about conservatives”.

Lmbo, I see it repeatedly on a Liberal FB Timeline.  When you back them into a corner with facts or questions which expose their inexplicable position, it’s all they have left.  😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I’m sure everyone is familiar with the Reder’s Digest.  They take a long story and condense it down.  The above quoted post can be condensed down to, “I have no intelligent argument to respond, therefore I’ll rely on the old Dem strategy of name calling, or making disparaging remarks about conservatives”.

Lmbo, I see it repeatedly on a Liberal FB Timeline.  When you back them into a corner with facts or questions which expose their inexplicable position, it’s all they have left.  😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂

Lmao. I wish he would take his ball and go home to mommy.