Lumberton at Silsbee

Who That

I am very scared for the Tiger secondary. They need to get much better very soon.

I can see Lumberton giving them some fits with their passing game which is much better than Jasper's. Silsbee will have to control the line and get pressure.

Silsbee will have to get their passing game going. Lumberton will stack the box and dare Silsbee to throw.

7 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I am very scared for the Tiger secondary. They need to get much better very soon.

I can see Lumberton giving them some fits with their passing game which is much better than Jasper's. Silsbee will have to control the line and get pressure.

Silsbee will have to get their passing game going. Lumberton will stack the box and dare Silsbee to throw.

Lumberton will give them fits with their passing game... how weird did that feel to type that out 😂😂

20 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

They are young and with any young team they will get better. There is a lot of talent back there. It’s their  first time playing Varsity.  The whole team have a lot of work to do. But they’ll get there. 

9 hours ago, Hagar said:

After the severe behind whipping Jasper was putting on Silsbee prior to the weather cancellation, Lumberton may win this one.

Lol, the Devil made me do it.

That’s why the game is designed to play four quarters. 20-14 is not a behind whooping IMO. 

1 hour ago, KB24 said:

They are young and with any young team they will get better. There is a lot of talent back there. It’s their  first time playing Varsity.  The whole team have a lot of work to do. But they’ll get there. 

Young is an understatement. With Arline and Hatton out for a while, Silsbee has zero varsity experience in the defensive backfield. It showed against Jasper. But they did get better in that 2nd Q vs. the 1st Q. Particularly when the two freshmen were put in at DB.

But like I said, based on what little I saw of Jasper's passing game and Lumberton's passing game from Friday night, Lumberton will be a greater challenge in stopping the pass for these young Tigers.

13 minutes ago, spidersal said:

I don’t see Lumberton winning this one. I think they will get better. They have a good QB, however they don’t execute very well and they are still weak on defense. The main reason is they just lost to the weakest team they are going to play this season

They still have Livingston 😂