Hardin 25 Hull-Daisetta 8/FINAL

H-D BOBCAT 55

2 hours ago, XXPLAYAXX said:

I am friends with his stepdad and mom on FB. From what I have been seeing is he is getting recruited by some colleges as athlete. He was the QB last year but when I went to scrimmage the other day he was at receiver so I’m not sure about this year.The thonsgaard kid that plays ol/dL is getting some of the same college looks also. Hardin has a few kids that will play at the next level. I know it’s Hardin and no one thinks it but it’s true. Lol

lol, really... Hardin... I watched the HUDL highlights, didn't see any college types. One kid kept making some good tackles, but they were 10 yards down field...

1 hour ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Prove me wrong, it's called guessing the score or getting close. You to scared to guess there Herbstreit! What I thought, just another key board warrior. 

I told you already.  HD by 3 teeth.

3 hours ago, XXPLAYAXX said:

I am friends with his stepdad and mom on FB. From what I have been seeing is he is getting recruited by some colleges as athlete. He was the QB last year but when I went to scrimmage the other day he was at receiver so I’m not sure about this year.The thonsgaard kid that plays ol/dL is getting some of the same college looks also. Hardin has a few kids that will play at the next level. I know it’s Hardin and no one thinks it but it’s true. Lol

Who will be at QB tonight?

Hardin should win just based on numbers. They’re 3 divisions higher (3A-D1 vs 2A-D2) but I think it’ll be a competitive game. Hardin’s line will most likely control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball but HD surprisingly has some really solid young skill players. If all those freshmen grew up over the past year they have a good shot at surprising people (still think they’re a year or two away from making some noise in the D2 playoffs). On the other hand, Hardin is... Hardin 🤷🏻‍♂️

HD - 34

Hardin - 26