Jasper Vs Newton Predictions

Guest spikesboyz

Guest EagleFan01

Everyone jumping on the Jasper bandwagon I see. All they did was win a game what makes everyone think they will beat Newton and some of you guys are saying Newton is going to get beat 14 or more what is that all about? Newton will win this game by 12 it will be close for about 2 and half quarters then Newton will run away with it.... Yall are throwing Newton under the bus because they lost a game what is that all about.

Throw out the record, Throw out everything; these 2 teams will always play each other hard. Last year Jaspers worst team in 2 or 3 decades should have one if they could have punted the ball. They played tough physical football and basically pitched a shutout defensively after dealing with a terrible loss a day or 2 before. This will be a good one!!!!

Guest EagleFan01

There is no truth in that, one guy was out all week with pink eye but he played friday against Crockett. They will be at full strength Friday night against Jasper.

They gave up 14 points on defense that is far from a shutout... It will be a good one though can't wait till friday to watch this one.

Actually they gave up 7 and had to let them score so they could get the ball back, also had a punt go over the punters head for a score. have to do everything right or it will bite you!!!!

alright it is like this newton played crappy against crockett they didn't get out played and it is not like they weren't good enough to beat'em they just had to many mistakes

to be honest jasper doesn't have a chance this week because the newton ball club is packed in good health and r ready to go

newton 28  jasper 7

oh and watch out for the eagle jv there comin to

Guest EagleFan01

Actually they gave up 7 and had to let them score so they could get the ball back, also had a punt go over the punters head for a score. have to do everything right or it will bite you!!!!

That punt was blocked and ran in for a TD. They let Newton score I don't believe so James Burch took the ball on a simple dive play and out ran the entire Jasper defense to the endzone, it wasn't a let them score TD.

Guest EagleFan01

i picked jasper boy was i wrong congrats to newton

Thats ok alot of people picked Jasper.... You should never bet against a champion, and that is what we are CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin