Silsbee ticket sales

AggiesAreWe

2 hours ago, 4thstring said:

I believe most schools are not selling tickets at gate. Presale only. Each day of week for certain people. 

Home games... #3 Remaining tickets to be sold at home side ticket booth 1 hr prior to kickoff.

Away games... any remaining tickets will be sold to general public.

This is the first official announcement I've seen for any local school. I understand most schools will have different variations of this. And as it says, more information available as 1st game approaches.

IMO, for example, silsbee sends 50% of visitor side capacity tickets to WOS. Our players/students family has first dibs, monday and tuesday. Then remaining would be sold to public, wednesday and thursday. Our administration will determine best way to sell tickets to our fans. Which would either be online, or at our ticket booth. Any left over would be sold at the game.

9 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Home games... #3 Remaining tickets to be sold at home side ticket booth 1 hr prior to kickoff.

Away games... any remaining tickets will be sold to general public.

This is the first official announcement I've seen for any local school. I understand most schools will have different variations of this. And as it says, more information available as 1st game approaches.

IMO, for example, silsbee sends 50% of visitor side capacity tickets to WOS. Our players/students family has first dibs, monday and tuesday. Then remaining would be sold to public, wednesday and thursday. Our administration will determine best way to sell tickets to our fans. Which would either be online, or at our ticket booth. Any left over would be sold at the game.

Tickets sold at the gate will be for only the home team. What is sent for presale for the visiting team is all that will be allowed.

18 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Tickets sold at the gate will be for only the home team. What is sent for presale for the visiting team is all that will be allowed.

Yes I get that. But if there are some left over from presale, visiting schools should be able to sell them at the game. Schools are already going to lose money due to capacity restrictions. So sell as many as possible. It's a big if. I'm not sure how many fans want to attend in person. Since we could watch in the comfort and saftey our own home. Plus my homemade nachos are never stale.

39 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Yes I get that. But if there are some left over from presale, visiting schools should be able to sell them at the game. Schools are already going to lose money due to capacity restrictions. So sell as many as possible. It's a big if. I'm not sure how many fans want to attend in person. Since we could watch in the comfort and saftey our own home. Plus my homemade nachos are never stale.

Visiting schools will not be able to sell tickets at the game. On the visitor side, there will only be ticket collectors, no ticket sellers.

There will be no "mingling" of home and visitor fans.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Visiting schools will not be able to sell tickets at the game. On the visitor side, there will only be ticket collectors, no ticket sellers.

There will be no "mingling" of home and visitor fans.

Great idea. That will guarentee no home team fans trying to enter the game illegally. I've never been to silsbee's stadium. Is there separate parking lots?

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Could we rename the topic title so everyone could post ticket sales?

Lcm announced theirs today.

This is the hidden content, please

Man, safety first.  But wow very limited fans and of course even less oN visitors sides and then in this case and maybe others no visiting bands or drill team.....makes home field advantage even a bigger statement.   Not sure i even want to attempt to attend any this year...