IMG AND SAINT BOSCO

They say for the most part Img academy out in Florida and st bosco out of California is always have been the cream of the crop when it comes to high football. This year only If you could choose  one team that could beat both of them in the same year who would you pick. Anybody in the country. I have my choice and it's not wos but I wanna see what you guys have. I figured we have some  fun instead of talking about uil or the rona for a change.

On 7/26/2020 at 4:39 PM, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

They say for the most part Img academy out in Florida and st bosco out of California is always have been the cream of the crop when it comes to high football. This year only If you could choose  one team that could beat both of them in the same year who would you pick. Anybody in the country. I have my choice and it's not wos but I wanna see what you guys have. I figured we have some  fun instead of talking about uil or the rona for a change.

Well my choice is desoto. I thought I would get a few replies on some teams.

12 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

bout the in state studs we have? Aledo and or Northshore.  John Curtis Patriots out of Louisiana ain't no slouch most years as well.  27 time state champion 10 time state runner up. the school was not established until 1962 (58 years ago).😲

Ok ok nice feedback, what about cal poly or da LaSalle 

7 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

That's what I'm talk about some heat what about bishop gorman or have they lost some steam.

I was reading a article maybe 2 or 3 years ago, Tate martell really drug that school through the mud and discouraged kids from attending that school. I saw where two studs elect not to enroll there after that Tate did what he did. I know BG got drilled by Mater Dei 42-0 a season or two ago... might be losing some steam but still a quality team.

Mater Dei has been considered the best team over these past few years by most people.

Of course it's a joke to consider these schools real high school teams. That would be like pretending Montverde Academy is just a regular basketball team. It would be very hard for any public school to take down these privates that are at the very top of their recruiting game. There's literally D1 recruits at every position on some of these squads.

Duncanville did take down a New Jersey private last year, but that team ended up not being that great. They were supposed to play Saint Thomas Aquinas this year, but of course that ain't happening now.

Really bummed out North Shore and De La Salle won't get to play each other this year. I think The Shore could have spanked them. DSL isn't an elite private anymore.

6 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

I was reading a article maybe 2 or 3 years ago, Tate martell really drug that school through the mud and discouraged kids from attending that school. I saw where two studs elect not to enroll there after that Tate did what he did. I know BG got drilled by Mater Dei 42-0 a season or two ago... might be losing some steam but still a quality team.

And hes paying for it got ran up outta Ohio state by just fields and riding that pine at Miami 

30 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

And didn't he commit to a&m at one point 

Yup....  He was on a season of QB1, too.  You've got a whole season to enjoy his personality. 

He decommitted from Washington before he decomitted from A&M.  The real problem is that at least two other kids decommitted around the same time because they didn't like the way that A&M's coaches and fans responded to Martell's decommitting.  

This is the hidden content, please

In QB1 Bishop Gorman had a game in Texas and Martell didn't even want to go to the state after all of the hubbub. He was supposed to be the next Johnny Football.  They have really enjoyed watching him flounder all over the place.  

That's the crazy thing about that show... the way that the kids are portrayed can make you really like them or really dislike them.  I still like to follow Jake Fromm as he moved on to Georgia.  Can't stand Spencer Rattler. 

Just now, CardinalBacker said:

Yup....  He was on a season of QB1, too.  You've got a whole season to enjoy his personality. 

He decommitted from Washington before he decomitted from A&M.  The real problem is that at least two other kids decommitted around the same time because they didn't like the way that A&M's coaches and fans responded to Martell's decommitting.  

This is the hidden content, please

In QB1 Bishop Gorman had a game in Texas and Martell didn't even want to go to the state after all of the hubbub. He was supposed to be the next Johnny Football.  They have really enjoyed watching him flounder all over the place.  

Yes Ive watched that on Netflix 

1 hour ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

SO YOU GUYS ARE TELLING ME THE TOP PUBLIC SCHOOL FOOTBALL TEAM COULDN'T BEAT THE TOP PRIVATE SCHOOL FOOTBALL TEAM! IM NOT BUYING THAT. 

Well, think about it this way......every person on the IMG roster could start at North Shore.  Great as they have been over the last 2 years, North Shore can't make the same boast.

42 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Well, think about it this way......every person on the IMG roster could start at North Shore.  Great as they have been over the last 2 years, North Shore can't make the same boast.

Sorry mr grad but I'm thinking about it this way, the public school football team is the xbox and the private school football team is the playstation let's cross platform on some multiplayer and prove we kick playstation but anytime anywhere.  Since they we can't hold a candle to them. I'm standing behind my public school teams and the xbox.

20 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Sorry mr grad but I'm thinking about it this way, the public school football team is the xbox and the private school football team is the playstation let's cross platform on some multiplayer and prove we kick playstation but anytime anywhere.  Since they we can't hold a candle to them. I'm standing behind my public school teams and the xbox.

I respect a public school way more than a private all recruited team for high school sports all day long... I love watching public schools beating these private all recruited teams. 

50 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

I respect a public school way more than a private all recruited team for high school sports all day long... I love watching public schools beating these private all recruited teams. 

Some public schools recruit too, directly and indirectly.