BREAKING: UIL ANNOUNCES FALL SPORTS SCHEDULE

WOSgrad

19 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Don't believe me I could careless about that game playoffs is the only thing that matters 

If that’s the case, then why don’t you refrain from participating In any football forums until playoffs time is here? The regular season is just as important and interesting as the playoffs.  

57 minutes ago, Broncos2447 said:

So will there be a bigger overlap with football and basketball, or did they push basketball back too? Also, do you think sub varsity teams will be affected more by this with not making up games and such. 

In 6A and 5A there will be a pretty big overlap.  First games for boys basketball will be on 11/13 with the State Tournament 3/11-13.  Of course, those two classifications usually have the least players who cross over from football to basketball (not to say it doesn't happen, it just isn't as common).

I'm not sure of your second question as I have seen no indication of non-varsity teams not making up games.

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

Well durn, was looking for Vidor an opponent, but Waco La Vega & Argyle are okay on second week.

CC Miller is okay.  Calallen ok.  There’s Evadale, but that ain’t right, even though Ltown did play them last year.

I don't think the Dale wants any of Vidor

😂😂😂

3 hours ago, NetCat said:

I don't think the Dale wants any of Vidor

😂😂😂

I agree.   When my G’son was in the 9th grade there, as I remember the Dale had an open week, so they sent all 12 of the 9th & 10th graders to play Vidor’s 9th Grade (about 40).   It was respectable score wise, but Vidor Coaches played a lot of 2nd & 3rd stringers.  😂😷😂

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

I agree.   When my G’son was in the 9th grade there, as I remember the Dale had an open week, so they sent all 12 of the 9th & 10th graders to play Vidor’s 9th Grade (about 40).   It was respectable score wise, but Vidor Coaches played a lot of 2nd & 3rd stringers.  😂😷😂

🤣🤣🤣

10 hours ago, Hagar said:

Well durn, was looking for Vidor an opponent, but Waco La Vega & Argyle are okay on second week.

CC Miller is okay.  Calallen ok.  There’s Evadale, but that ain’t right, even though Ltown did play them last year.

Surely the L-Train had their way with the Rebels? That just wouldn’t be fair, maybe we just take 2 bye weeks this season.

10 hours ago, Hagar said:

Only cuz they had to make a game up. Lol. Evadale did their best though. 

4 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Hey something I saw on the Ohio guidelines that wasn't to bad they are expanding the sideline from 20 to 20 allowing more room for everyone to spread out. What you guys think. Before it was 30 to 30

Sounds great.   From what I read on here, Vidor’s Coach Matthews could use an extra 20 yards.  😂😷😂