HARDIN VS. GROVETON PREDICTIONS

After an impressive win over Tarkington, I'm gonna take Hardin, but don't get me wrong, in a few weeks, i'm still gonna be backin them Oilers. Groveton loves to stunt the linebackers and always sends a man in motion that cracks back on the linebacker or end as they sweep. They have speed and are pretty well balanced. The quarterback has a gun, while the receivers have iron mitts (in the rain.) On a dry field, who knows. Its anybodies game.

After an impressive win over Tarkington, I'm gonna take Hardin, but don't get me wrong, in a few weeks, i'm still gonna be backin them Oilers. Groveton loves to stunt the linebackers and always sends a man in motion that cracks back on the linebacker or end as they sweep. They have speed and are pretty well balanced. The quarterback has a gun, while the receivers have iron mitts (in the rain.) On a dry field, who knows. Its anybodies game.

yea well were going to take west hardin at homecoming, as for groveton whoever they send in motion for the linebacker or end will be flat on his back within in the first quarter.  the qb wont even get the ball off with our d-line puttin his face mask in the dirt.  the recievers, iron mitts, naw our corners won't even let the ball touch their hands.  its our game!!!

Come on Hornets....Don't start talking a bunch of smack just yet.  You won your first game and that is great...However, you still have a lot to prove to yourselves and others.  The most important thing is to have respect on the field and off of the field.  Talking smack isn't going to earn you respect either place...I will be supporting you win or lose, but do yourselves a favor, lay off of the inflated egos.  It is still a little early in the season for it.

Come on Hornets....Don't start talking a bunch of smack just yet.  You won your first game and that is great...However, you still have a lot to prove to yourselves and others.  The most important thing is to have respect on the field and off of the field.  Talking smack isn't going to earn you respect either place...I will be supporting you win or lose, but do yourselves a favor, lay off of the inflated egos.  It is still a little early in the season for it.

Yes way to early for the smack Groveton will be alot better team than Tarkington, alot faster for sure!!!!! Good luck Hornets Im pulling for ya!!!!!!

yea your right that was a little out of hand, groveton is better than tarkington so we will have a little more trouble with them.  im just real confident in my team and after last season 2-8 i have a feeling that we are going to turn that season around and i want everybody to know it.

I think Hardin better work on stopping the run this week in practice.  Tarkington ran the ball pretty good on them.  Tarkington had several turnovers, but only one of those turnovers were forced by Hardin, (interception returned 90 yards for TD, Austin Collins).

With that said, Groveton is gonna have their hands full, trying to control this offense.  Hornets O looked pretty good.

I'll take Hardin in a much closer game this week.

Good luck Hornets.

Exactly! Dont get me wrong I back Hardin 100% but Tarkington isn't as well prepared as Groveton and alot more teams to come. Take that first win with class and leave it at that. That is only one win keep it up throughout the year, then a little talking will be exceptable, but one game doesn't prove to much yet, other than the fact that Hardin has improved but still has a lot to provce.

Exactly! Dont get me wrong I back Hardin 100% but Tarkington isn't as well prepared as Groveton and alot more teams to come. Take that first win with class and leave it at that. That is only one win keep it up throughout the year, then a little talking will be exceptable, but one game doesn't prove to much yet, other than the fact that Hardin has improved but still has a lot to provce.

Well said....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder