**WO-S 22 Dayton 14 FINAL/COMMENTS**

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All eyes were on Garrett coming into this game. Enter Ortavious Hypolite at QB. Also, for much of the game, Garrett's little brother, Quintavious, was picking up first downs in his brother's absence, and Chase Adams, a DE, spelled Hippo at QB quite a bit. We have few backups, but tonight, they helped us win this game.

All eyes were on Garrett coming into this game. Enter Ortavious Hypolite at QB. Also, for much of the game, Garrett's little brother, Quintavious, was picking up first downs in his brother's absence, and Chase Adams, a DE, spelled Hippo at QB quite a bit. We have few backups, but tonight, they helped us win this game.

That was good to see them come in and perform too. Ronnie Dennis played a great game on both sides of the ball as well.

Talk about 2 totally different football games...

First half, Dayton is just AWEsome...

Second half, fortunes are flipped!!!

The coaches at WOS did some fantastic adjustments at halftime...

Dropping 8 into coverage on defense, Dayton goes 3 and out the first 3 times.

Offensively...

#13 is the MVP!!!

The QB from WOS did a wonderful job.

Good luck to both teams as the season continues.

I am extremely proud of the way these kids responded in the second half. I ain't gonna lie, I thought we were done at the half. I know we always make adjustments defensively, but we could not do anything right on offense. They showed some character and came back out and were a completely different team. They dominated the line of scrimmage in the first half and we came back out in the second and dominated it on both sides. That first drive of the second half set the tone. We just quit trying to be tricky and just ran it down their throats. Much props the that O-Line.

Wow, big come from behind victory for the Mustangs. Tough loss for Dayton cause I know they really wanted some payback for last year. Looks like they'll have to wait another year. Congratulations WOS.

Dayton has a good team.  They will be fine.  I think the people from Barbers Hill are more upset about the loss than those from Dayton.  ;D

Good luck to both teams....  hopefully the streak will continue and Dayton will go on to win the 22-4A title

WO-S is now 9-1-0 against 4A teams since dropping to 3A. That's a better winning percentage against 4A opponents (90%) than they had when they were 4A themselves.

Dayton has a good team.  They will be fine.  I think the people from Barbers Hill are more upset about the loss than those from Dayton.   ;D

Now why would you say something stupid like that. I dont think I seen one person on here ranting and raving upset that Dayton lost. But their is always someone who has to stir the pot.

Congratulations WOS better luck next year Dayton

Too late to post last night....but the biggest factor for dayton's demise was John Gable getting ejected.  For some reason they also lost another linebacker in Fred Hynson, I'm not sure why. Once those guys were gone we couldn't stop the run and WOS has plenty of runners. In losing those two guys we lost 2 special team players, 2 starting linebackers and the running back that really helps make our offense go. WOS took advantage of that loss and didn't even have to throw the ball the second half. WOS is very good. Dayton lacked the depth to recover from losing those two guys.

Dayton has a good team.  They will be fine.  I think the people from Barbers Hill are more upset about the loss than those from Dayton.   ;D

Now why would you say something stupid like that. I dont think I seen one person on here ranting and raving upset that Dayton lost. But their is always someone who has to stir the pot.

Congratulations WOS better luck next year Dayton

96, you must have been absent for the last two weeks.  The comments made about BH fans were not directed at everyone, but at BHFAN and bh89-2 in particular.  They have a derrangement syndrome when it comes to WO-S.  They are more interested in seeing WO-S lose than rooting for their own team.   

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder