**WO-S 22 Dayton 14 FINAL/COMMENTS**

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.

That's funny Dayton in a fight.  I hope no one is surprised. They brawled with a team in a scrimmage a few years back and Stewart promised he'd never play them again. They didn't shake hands with GP the year McGaffie beat them in OT to win district, I think '05.  They fought Crosby last year and now they brawl WO-S.  Hmm. Who's the common denominator here?

That's funny Dayton in a fight.  I hope no one is surprised. They brawled with a team in a scrimmage a few years back and Stewart promised he'd never play them again. They didn't shake hands with GP the year McGaffie beat them in OT to win district, I think '05.  They fought Crosby last year and now they brawl WO-S.  Hmm. Who's the common denominator here?

Now now fellas, there will be plenty discussion tonight and the rest of the year lol

i saw a couple of basketball games last year that involved Dayton,and they got in fights in both games.what's up with that,WOS CAN'T AFFORD TO HAVE PLAYERS EJECTED.THEY ONLY HAVE ABOUT 30 PLAYERS EVERY YEAR.

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.

also many past brawls vs Montgemry, PNG and Lumberton

Yeah, I think Montgomery was the scrimmage I was thinking about. The UIL may not look too kindly at 2 bench-clearing brawls in the last 3 games dating back to last year.

Guest TravelingBandsman

it was 1 and 1 from both sides. The fact that Dayton has been in a fairly large amount of fights is one thing, but how many of those did Dayton actually start. Maybe a few, but I severely doubt all of them.

But no matter, this is about updates on the game. How bout the bands.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder