**WO-S 22 Dayton 14 FINAL/COMMENTS**

I was very very impressed with Chase Adams last night. It seemed to me that the announcer was saying his name on every defensive play. He was causing havoc on the defensive line.

Hippo is going to be GOOD. He grew from a boy to a man during halftime. He came out with a vengence and LEAD the team to victory.

I tell you what, Garrett's brother looks just like him running the ball. Between him, his brother, and Hippo we might be in store for a helluva running game.

Just a few thoughts. ;)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is my point---ours stunk and so did yours--that is why WOS did not throw the ball in the second half---I am not trying to be a jerk--those are just the facts

Just didn't need to pass. It was the first game for a new WO-S QB and certainly not the first for Dayton's top D1 prospect, who continued to throw but struggled. Considering they were fairly equal, I think we're ok.

You had two starting LBs out, we had our TOP PLAYER out and our QB out quite a bit. More than a few of those first downs were a backup QB and RB beat backup LBs.

WO-S was the better team last night - though not by much. We had the same problems as you, but handled them better.

All you needed was two starting linebackers out of the game------obviously

Are you over there drinking some barbershillerade? Because sounds like excuses to me. Maybe if your 2 best linebackers werent throwing punches while laying on top of our guys, you might have a valid argument. If you want to get nasty and do some verbal jousting, come on,Im good at it.

Just didn't need to pass. It was the first game for a new WO-S QB and certainly not the first for Dayton's top D1 prospect, who continued to throw but struggled. Considering they were fairly equal, I think we're ok.

You had two starting LBs out, we had our TOP PLAYER out and our QB out quite a bit. More than a few of those first downs were a backup QB and RB beat backup LBs.

WO-S was the better team last night - though not by much. We had the same problems as you, but handled them better.

Good post. Dayton is a good team we were just better than they were last night. In the second half anyway.

Are you over there drinking some barbershillerade? Because sounds like excuses to me. Maybe if your 2 best linebackers werent throwing punches while laying on top of our guys, you might have a valid argument. If you want to get nasty and do some verbal jousting, come on,Im good at it.

We can maybe, maybe, maybe, all day long--the fact is that last night WOS was the better team--as to my original point--both teams passing game was not very good-in my opinion they both stunk---62 or 65 yards is not something to be proud of--neither is fighting and being ejected---I hope the dayton boys have learned a lesson

We can maybe, maybe, maybe, all day long--the fact is that last night WOS was the better team--as to my original point--both teams passing game was not very good-in my opinion they both stunk---62 or 65 yards is not something to be proud of--neither is fighting and being ejected---I hope the dayton boys have learned a lesson

Valid point. Fighting is uncalled for. But the Dayton coaches trying to fight is very uncalled for. 

Yes I am. Going to sit on the Lee side and if it gets lopsided (or bad rain) one way or the other I can get out quickly. But, I am going. You want a ride?

Tyler- you going?

Thanks for the karma help too, whoever that was... ;D

Thats ok, I fixed it back for you :-*

Yes I am. Going to sit on the Lee side and if it gets lopsided (or bad rain) one way or the other I can get out quickly. But, I am going. You want a ride?

Tyler- you going?

Not if it's raining. I guess I'll just stay here and watch a little college football. Try to keep the kids in line.

Tyler- you going?

I dont know, it depends on if we are slow or not. Im just right accross the street anyway.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83