Silsbee 81 Lumberton 74/FINAL

WOSgrad

8 minutes ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Wow what a fight by my Raiders!!!! So what y’all wanna say about our #24? He had 39 tonight!!!! 

He's pretty good till you make him go to his left. Didn't want the ball then.

Dunk count 1 -0 Silsbee. Yes we're gonna count that.

Can't wait for the rematch. Best believe Tiger claws and fangs will be extra sharp for it.

13 minutes ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Wow what a fight by my Raiders!!!! So what y’all wanna say about our #24? He had 39 tonight!!!! 

Yep.  And it doesn't bode well for the Tigers in the playoffs.  Match up problems - we're just too short.  It's as simple as that.  Your scorer is fairly tall.  The scorer at LCM, Doucette is not quite as tall and we held him to about 20.  If your scorer was a couple of inches shorter we'd have been able to put our stopper NO 30 on him and that would have been that.

Remember last year when Hardin Jefferson almost beat a Silsbee team with Jordyn Adams? That's what this felt like. Remember how that rematch went.

I wouldn't overreact to the outcome of this game. Silsbee has beaten teams with big men like LaGrange and Nederland. Even Hamshire Fannett has a decent big. Tigers beat them by 30.

Raiders and number 24 had the game of their lives tonight and still lost.

It's all good though. Better for teams to keep Silsbee on their toes, no matter who they're playing.

5 minutes ago, EagleFan2004 said:

Silsbee fans are funny. Everytime someone keeps it close with Silsbee, it’s the refs fault. Just admit that the kids from Lumberton played hard and made it competitive. It’s not hard to give credit where credit is due. 

Think your funny you know you guys was getting all the calls but if you happy with playing close good for you 

7 minutes ago, EagleFan2004 said:

Silsbee fans are funny. Everytime someone keeps it close with Silsbee, it’s the refs fault. Just admit that the kids from Lumberton played hard and made it competitive. It’s not hard to give credit where credit is due. 

Can I do both? Good job Raiders for playing a hell of a game.

Refs were still trash.

Just now, kingjames said:

Check the fouls but good game Raiders I sit behind the Raiders bench that coach does a great job with his kids I respect that and believe it or not I know a good coach when I see one I actually played the game at a high level lots of respect for him 

I sit with his family at every game and I’m pretty sure we’re the loudest on the lumberton side every game lol. I love watching him coach because you can see the love he has for his players