Lets talk on 24-AA

alright lets have a talk about this district.....what i dont understand is how kountze got last in district......they should be ahead of anahuac and hardin cause there records sucked....and kountze beat them as well.....but kounze had their fair share of losses as well but you gotta admit that they were tough.....but during buna game they didnt play at all...but if kountze was to play then they would have some competetion......east chambers is alright but there revolved around one player.....you never hear about any other players do ya??? as well as deweyville.......just tell me what you think about it...

Guest ECBucFan

......east chambers is alright but there revolved around one player.....you never hear about any other players do ya???

I don't quite agree with that. Just as I said in another thread: EC plays team ball... 

It's going to be a very good district. Everyone could have a shot at making the playoffs. I like the 3 that made it last year to repeat this year. Until they are beat out all this talk on here is just "talk". I can't wait to see them all get after it!

It's going to be a very good district. Everyone could have a shot at making the playoffs. I like the 3 that made it last year to repeat this year. Until they are beat out all this talk on here is just "talk". I can't wait to see them all get after it!

I AGREE

Well if Kountze thinks they can play with the top 2 dogs then we have to see, starting with Buna, Buna destroy them by 49 pts could have been worse due to 3 touchdowns called back. So I dont see Kountze beating Buna.

Yeah he's Right Buna Destroyed Kountze.I  thought Kountze Coaches Didn't Prepare Well for that game it was like they didn't know Buna was going to try to run it down there Throat..and Buna Was Tagging Kountze RB whenever he touched the ball I think if they plan right Vs Buna they will beat them Defintely playing in Kountze where they went 4-1...

Yeah he's Right Buna Destroyed Kountze.I  thought Kountze Coaches Didn't Prepare Well for that game it was like they didn't know Buna was going to try to run it down there Throat..and Buna Was Tagging Kountze RB whenever he touched the ball I think if they plan right Vs Buna they will beat them Defintely playing in Kountze where they went 4-1...

So what your saying is by playing at home would have given Kountze a 49 point turnaround, and thay would have beat Buna? Not a chance. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317