Kirbyville vs Silsbee 2007

Everyone has been looking for "the Balla" well, here i am!!! I've read several threads talking as if Kirbyville don't have a chance with Silsbee. Please!!! You Silsbee fans had your so called state team last year. Don't get me wrong Silsbee was pretty good but need a little bit more playoff experience. Kirbyville is for real this year and that 3 year winning streak for you fans end in '07 baby!!! Good luck...yall gonna need it this year!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same old mumbo jumbo. Balla has predicted Kirbyville to beat Silsbee every year since the Tigers dropped to 3A, but has never happened. This year will be the same, Silsbee wins again, 34-24.

Keep predicting those Wildcat wins, someday, when the blind hogg finds an acorn, it will come true.

Same old mumbo jumbo. Balla has predicted Kirbyville to beat Silsbee every year since the Tigers dropped to 3A, but has never happened. This year will be the same, Silsbee wins again, 34-24.

Keep predicting those Wildcat wins, someday, when the blind hogg finds an acorn, it will come true.

Yeah, I predicted Kirbyville to win last year against yall state team(LOL) but you and the rest of the fans proved me wrong. Silsbee wouldn't have had a chance to hold Sweeny jocky strap last year!! Kirbyville by at least 3 touchdowns or more this year buddy!!! You better enjoy those 3 consecutive wins you guys accomplished. 

Yeah, I predicted Kirbyville to win last year against yall state team(LOL) but you and the rest of the fans proved me wrong. Silsbee wouldn't have had a chance to hold Sweeny jocky strap last year!! Kirbyville by at least 3 touchdowns or more this year buddy!!! You better enjoy those 3 consecutive wins you guys accomplished. 

I do not think KVille beat Sweeny either.  ;D

Silsbee by 17 over KVille

I don't know what Sweeny has to do with Silsbee beating Kirbyville. But since you brought them up, the team that beat Silsbee in the second round, West Columbia, beat Sweeny in district. Silsbee lost that playoff game 44-41 after leading 41-31 with 2 minutes left, Tigers were unable to cover an on side kick and then got a hail mary thrown at them, tough loss.

If we are going to play the woulda coulda shoulda game, West Columbia would have taken down the Mildcats from Kirbyville.

Like I said, this has nothing to do with Silsbee-Kirbyville, the Tigers own the mildcats, and you know it.

I don't know what Sweeny has to do with Silsbee beating Kirbyville. But since you brought them up, the team that beat Silsbee in the second round, West Columbia, beat Sweeny in district. Silsbee lost that playoff game 44-41 after leading 41-31 with 2 minutes left, Tigers were unable to cover an on side kick and then got a hail mary thrown at them, tough loss.

If we are going to play the woulda coulda shoulda game, West Columbia would have taken down the Mildcats from Kirbyville.

Like I said, this has nothing to do with Silsbee-Kirbyville, the Tigers own the mildcats, and you know it.

What??? Sweeny won district last year. I suggest you do some research. Silsbee isn't going to do nothing to Kirbyville this year!!

ST that is not cool to even use last week's accident in any football discussion.  Noone knows what anyone's playing condition will be if that is even an option.  More to life than football.  Football is a team sport and with or without certain players the team is young and will take a few bumps.

Guest ST4life

ST that is not cool to even use last week's accident in any football discussion.  Noone knows what anyone's playing condition will be if that is even an option.  More to life than football.  Football is a team sport and with or without certain players the team is young and will take a few bumps.

Everybody is going to come out and slam down Silsbee just becuase there star is injured that is how it is but i want them to now if Harris is 100% come game time Kirbyville will lose

What is not cool i just want to ask Balla why he had to wait until after the accident to say that K-ville is going to beat Silsbee i am not disrespecting nobody i know that kid better than you probably its just a question 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83