Kirbyville vs Silsbee 2007

My heart goes out to the family of this player(seriously) but the Tigers will lose regardless this year. You sound really ignorant.....Kirbyville is for real this year and will be tough for you guys and in the near future. Like I said before yall better enjoy those 3 consecutive wins. This goes to ST4life especially!!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now for my first reply of the season....

For a second there I almost believed I could stomach this guys posts and replies.  Too bad everyone else has to put up with this. 

Still taking Silsbee though.  K-Ville not big or strong enough to last the whole game play for play.  Only chance is too score quick and often.  For the record alot of teams did that last year to us save a few and still lost.  Look for more of the same ground pounding attack that wears down opponents with less offensive talent coupled with a much quicker defense.

Bring your A-Game. 

Silsbee by 10 again.  31 - 21 Final Score.

See ya on the next post.

ok listen

the remark about silsbee star donovan harris wasnt cool. he's one heck of athlete and a great friend to the silsbee tiger team. that was not wise to mr. "balla" and i would just like to let you know if you give me ur jersey number i will look for ya on the field. mines obviously 55.

k- ville loses to silsbee 41-31

we dont play in silsbee and we arent losers. we've been to the playoffs for three years runnin and we're not lookin to stop now and k-ville will not win!

oh btw harris will only miss 2 to 3 games max and will be ready to go beast mode on some the "wildcats"

sucks for k-ville lol

mr. balla i asked for your number.

you gonna give it to me or are you a lil scared to see 55 comin atcha?

ya'll wont put up 40 points. we already know what to expect from ya'll.

ya'll are clueless as to what ya'll are gonna see from us.

You dead wrong!! Yall won't stop Kirbyville offense. It must be nice to have much confidence in your little team....well I guess so since yall have won 3 times. Kirbyvile has some young players that missed last season that are very solid. Kirbyville wins this no doubt......keep talking and I'll eventually serve you that crow!!

From "no doubt" to "hope so?" Hmmm... I see what's going on in that little head of yours. ;D

Lets see, payback against them Stangs. The chain gang most definely will tested by  multiple formations this year...on both sides of the ball as a matter of fact. Boy, I can't wait until these two teams meet up!! Kirbville is going to surprise alot of folks this year!!

Guest ST4life

My heart goes out to the family of this player(seriously) but the Tigers will lose regardless this year. You sound really ignorant.....Kirbyville is for real this year and will be tough for you guys and in the near future. Like I said before yall better enjoy those 3 consecutive wins. This goes to ST4life especially!!!

you talk alot of crap and your team can never back it up so what is new look at the 2004-2005 season that will tell you what will happen this year and if harris plays SILSBEE by 30!!!!!!!

Guest ST4life

Silsbee?? Be careful whatcha ask for. Yall still whack. I doubt you guys see the playoffs this year. Kirbyville will put up 40+ with a win this year on that quick defense!!LOL....see ya!!

ya ok yall have a good quater back and runnin back but what else Silsbee is bigger and more athletic that is why yall lose

Guest ST4life

you talk alot of crap and your team can never back it up so what is new look at the 2004-2005 season that will tell you what will happen this year and if harris plays SILSBEE by 30!!!!!!!

The fact that K-ville has more starters does not scare anybody because they wernt good last year anyway

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83