Kirbyville vs Silsbee 2007

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

balla you're the biggest trash talker ive ever experienced and thats why it'll be all the better when the scoreboard shows a v for silsbee

U won't getcha victory this year son!!! The veer won't getcha past us this year...the option either. Yall will have to cheat in Silsbee this year to beat Kirbyville.

The veer is the option offense.

To quote Fred Sanford " You big dummy"

Watch it now Aggies

After all Balla is a lockdown cornerback, I read on Rivals.com where he can play the option, veer, run and the pass all at the same time. In fact Alvarez says he is the most dominate defensive player in all of football. ;D ;D ;D

Guest ST4life

More athletic??? Lol....is that why they make noise in the playoffs?? Ooooweee....I can't wait until November 2, 2007!!! I'm glad u guys think that Rhodes is the whole team. Kirbyville will never be one dimensional. Good bye!!!

if K-ville played the teams that Silsbee played in the playoffs they would cry cause it would be Palastine 100 K-ville 10 yall cant compete with the big schools but if K-ville has a chance to beat Silsbee it would be this year so yall better take advantage while it is on the table cause next year K-ville is gone like the wind

if K-ville played the teams that Silsbee played in the playoffs they would cry cause it would be Palastine 100 K-ville 10 yall cant compete with the big schools but if K-ville has a chance to beat Silsbee it would be this year so yall better take advantage while it is on the table cause next year K-ville is gone like the wind

ST4,  don't give in to this jabber.  Believe in the team based on ability and talent not the rambling idiocracy of K-Ville.

Well, this YEAR IN....Newton Spanks Silsbee then Kirbyville sets a record with rushing yards on them with a blowout to go with it as well!!!

This year, this year, next year, next year..... heard this before.

Balla, you are getting so repetitive, kind of like the Silsbee wins over the mildcats.

Guest ST4life

Cameron Yoe, Barbers Hill, Crockett, Sweeny and Marlin(2a now) would spank Silsbee and think nothing of it.

and k-ville cause Silsbee can beat K-ville 8) hahaha

Indeed k-ville will be loaded this year but there are 2 major hurdles to get over in Silsbee and WOS.  As a former wildcat I have to favor kville, but i have learned to go with my mind and not my heart.  Though I am NOT saying they will lose!  I believe that kville's chances are very good this year.  As long as THEY stay healthy the ceiling is very high!  I would also say that this is probably their last chance at Silsbee and WOS; concidering that kville will most likely drop to 2A with the next realignment! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476