Kirbyville vs Silsbee 2007

No, because you'll be hiding for a few weeks like you did last year. Are you not confident enough in your own skills to tell us your number? I'll assume that you don't have a number, or that you never get into the game. You know, it's okay to be the waterboy. Someone has to do it, and you're providing a valuable service to the team. I just hope the players don't know that you're running their mouths for them.

I'll have to assume you're not a player unless you can hook us up with a number. Unless - of course - you're afraid the Stangs, Dawgs and Tigers might know that number too. But, then, a real playa wouldn't care. He would want them to bring it.

???

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, because you'll be hiding for a few weeks like you did last year. Are you not confident enough in your own skills to tell us your number? I'll assume that you don't have a number, or that you never get into the game. You know, it's okay to be the waterboy. Someone has to do it, and you're providing a valuable service to the team. I just hope the players don't know that you're running their mouths for them.

I'll have to assume you're not a player unless you can hook us up with a number. Unless - of course - you're afraid the Stangs, Dawgs and Tigers might know that number too. But, then, a real playa wouldn't care. He would want them to bring it.

???

Man, get outta hur!!! I shouldn't disclose this information, but #24 don't throw to my side or it will be a long night for the stangs. I missed last season due to shoulder problems, but i'm back to be a asset to this very talented team.

Man, get outta hur!!! I shouldn't disclose this information, but #24 don't throw to my side or it will be a long night for the stangs. I missed last season due to shoulder problems, but i'm back to be a asset to this very talented team.

Evidently missed English class last season ;D "hur"

For da records, we have something to prove when we play Silsbee. Especially me after the noise you talked. Watch #24 obviously thats me, I will be on Donavan Harris.....can't wait!!!

After the noise who talked, balla your chinstrap must be on to tight.

That is all you have done is talk.

Talk is Cheap prove it on the field

Evidently missed English class last season ;D "hur"

Naw, actually the term "hur" is a slang word. Dude you need to get out of Stephenville!!! I hope you come home when we play Silsbee because because if the score gets ugly on the account of Kirbyville, the referees will eject me from the game!!! Thats how bad I'm going to cut up!!

Naw, actually the term "hur" is a slang word. Dude you need to get out of Stephenville!!! I hope you come home when we play Silsbee because because if the score gets ugly on the account of Kirbyville, the referees will eject me from the game!!! Thats how bad I'm going to cut up!!

Sorry I do not understand ebonics

Stephenville should have their district sewn up, so I will be making the trek down to Silsbee to see the game

That is what we have come to expect from you, to get ejected from a game....Just goes to show what type of kid you are

Playing Stephenville or any of the top ranked programs in 4A wouldn't be any fun for you.  I promise you that the slew of big and fast receivers from Stephenville would have their way with you all night.  I'm not saying you aren't any good, just that there are too many of them for you to handle.  Other than that, good luck to all the teams in the district and I truly hope that everyone stays healthy.  Seems like it's going to be a battle for each team every week. 

Well, you come on this board direspecting my team and my hometown. #24 and the Wildcats are for real this year. I've read numerous post you posted and basically your're downing us. I can't wait until the season starts because its going down to the wire every week!!!

WAAAHH  WAAAHH :'(

Yo ( i learned a new word) Balla, you are the one running your pie hole, I just am calling you out on it...When your little team can backup what you have been mouthing, come back and talk to us...till then SHUTUP

Playing Stephenville or any of the top ranked programs in 4A wouldn't be any fun for you.  I promise you that the slew of big and fast receivers from Stephenville would have their way with you all night.  I'm not saying you aren't any good, just that there are too many of them for you to handle.  Other than that, good luck to all the teams in the district and I truly hope that everyone stays healthy.  Seems like it's going to be a battle for each team every week. 

We are not intimidated by Stephenville...as a matter of fact i'm going to see if we can schedule them. WR have they way with me....no way!!!!

We are not intimidated by Stephenville...as a matter of fact i'm going to see if we can schedule them. WR have they way with me....no way!!!!

You are a player and a athletic director also please schedule us we will tell Coach Morris that KVille wants to play SVille

Now I know you do not have any brains ;D

If in fact you are a player and your number is 24, you have greatly done yourself a disservice.  Not only would I anticipate your coach getting you to settle down on these boards, but you have labeled yourself to be served some punishment by the opposing team.

Number 24, huh. He's not on the Beaumont Enterprise roster from last year, and even most injured players are still on those rosters. I sure hope he is #24, because, otherwise, he's going to have some poor kid out there with a blinking light on his chest - at least for a couple of teams :)

And if there isn't a number 24 on the field, then that speaks for itself. Even if his team manages to win, it'll be obvious who and what baller is.  ;D

Better make some plays, buddy.

Number 24, huh. He's not on the Beaumont Enterprise roster from last year, and even most injured players are still on those rosters. I sure hope he is #24, because, otherwise, he's going to have some poor kid out there with a blinking light on his chest - at least for a couple of teams :)

And if there isn't a number 24 on the field, then that speaks for itself. Even if his team manages to win, it'll be obvious who and what baller is.  ;D

Better make some plays, buddy.

I wouldn't sit here and inpersonate someone else. Don't have time for foolishness. #24 is my number and i'm back in effect ready to take my boys distants.

I wouldn't sit here and inpersonate someone else. Don't have time for foolishness. #24 is my number and i'm back in effect ready to take my boys distants.

I think you just might have injured yourself. They dont make a bullseye big enough for the one you will have. All I can say is have fun! We'll be praying for you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476