Buna vs East Chambers 2007

Guest Tha Unit

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE HAVE ALOT OF RETURNING PLAYERS. WILL BE A GOOD GAME.

EC has a lot of returning players as well. Guys named Thomas (District MVP), Trammell (District Def. MVP), Trevino, McDonald, Barrow, Devillier, White, Joseph.

These guys have put the hurt on the Coogs the last 3 years. Don't see anything changing their Sr. year.

Guest ECBucFan

Will be closer game than people expect. Buna by 7.

Actually, I like seeing this confidence from Buna. This reflects an incredible turnaround from just a few years ago. Honestly, talk of winning (the 3A) district 3 or 4 years ago was unthinkable for the Coogs. Now, realistically, Buna will probably be 3-0 going into the EC game, and playing for the #1 spot. Any way you look at it, Buna has come a long way. I congradulate them and wish them well in the playoffs.

Do anybody know whats the series record of East Chambers n Buna how long Buna and East Chambers have been playing each other and how long it started.

I remember in the 2000 or 2001 when Buna played East Chambers in Buna, Buna had came back and sent the game in Overtime, and i think East Chambers fumble the ball and Buna recover on the 10 yard line. And i also remember when Chico Dill ran in for the game winning touchdown at the end.

Guest ECBucFan

Thats pretty much correct. EC fumbled 9 or 10 times that game. Worst I ever saw. Other than that, I think the record (over the last decade or so) is something like 7-1 EC.

Actually, I like seeing this confidence from Buna. This reflects an incredible turnaround from just a few years ago. Honestly, talk of winning (the 3A) district 3 or 4 years ago was unthinkable for the Coogs. Now, realistically, Buna will probably be 3-0 going into the EC game, and playing for the #1 spot. Any way you look at it, Buna has come a long way. I congradulate them and wish them well in the playoffs.

Thanks, anything can happen in highschool ball.

I don't think E.C is going to Do badd when Tramain Graduates they will still be a solid ball club but in Basketball thats another Story can u say Garbage.. ;D

Who will be TT's backup on both sides of the ball. Coach Valastro has to be getting someone ready for the Post Thomas days?

Im readt for this game, Its EC homecoming and you will see ALL GREEN & YELLOW in the stands, because its going to be a pack game, Buna will bring a Bunch of Blue to pump up the guys and get em ready for a great football game

EAST CHAMBERS & BUNA Crowd are going to have a blast, Because its goin to be the LOUDEST Game, i ever seen

Im readt for this game, Its EC homecoming and you will see ALL GREEN & YELLOW in the stands, because its going to be a pack game, Buna will bring a Bunch of Blue to pump up the guys and get em ready for a great football game

EAST CHAMBERS & BUNA Crowd are going to have a blast, Because its goin to be the LOUDEST Game, i ever seen

Go to an EC/HF game then.....you can't move due to the amount of people, and you can't hear yourself think....excitement!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin